CHAPTER 151

“Mr. Hwang, Mr. Hee from the Wrestvel Convention Exhibition Center wants to touch the Aston Martin one77. It is about embroil into a fight now, what should I do?”

Donghyuk was shocked and blurted out: “That car was given to Ms. Lin! I don't care about that boy, except Ms. Lim, whoever dares to touch the car, let the security guard beat him!”

Limo hurriedly said: “Mr. Hwang, Exhibition Center belongs to the Hee family. Isn't it a bit too much to do this?”

“The Hee family is a bullshit!” Donghyuk shoured violently: “The Hee family is not even a bullshit in my eyes. I tell you, if the kid gets his finger on the car I bought, you better get out of Wrestvel and never let me see you again!”

Donghyuk only got two magical medicines from Y/n yesterday. He didn’t fall asleep all night with excitement. Suddenly he heard that someone dared to touch the car he bought for Ms. Lim. Wasn’t this his mother looking for death?

The strength of the Hee family was far below that of the Hwang family. What’s more, behind Donghyuk there was a big god-like Ms. Lim, the little Mark, he didn’t even see him as worthy of his worries.

Hearing this, Limo’s heart shuddered, and then looked up and found that Mark had already taken a few security guards, choking with the security guards hired by him!

M

ark is still so arrogant and coldly said: “If you don't get out of the way, I will let people do it!”

Limo’s hands were shaking in anger, d*mn, do you really treat these security guards as decorations? These are usually masters of escorting money transport trucks, how can you compare them to the security guards at the gates?

In addition, he had just received instructions from Donghyuk, and he was afraid that the two cars might have gone wrong, so he pointed to Mark and ordered the security guard he hired: “Damn, give me something to face! We will fight! Fight fiercely! If he's killed, President Kim will cover us!”

The security guard of the banknote transportation company could not bear Mark’s bad attitude for a long time. He was holding back his energy to teach him a lesson. Upon hearing Limo’s order, he was immediately beaten up. The headed security guard shouted: “You deserve this!”

After that, he slapped Mark’s face directly and cursed: “I wanted to hit you a long time ago, bastard!”

Mark was slapped with a slap in the face and stared to the roof, and shouted sternly: “This is the roof of my Hee family, you dare to hit me?”

“F*ck you!” The veteran security guard immediately raised his foot and kicked Mark’s waist fiercely.

With this strong foot, he kicked Mark directly, clutching his stomach and rolling him on the ground.

The security guards of several other convention and exhibition centers were not rivals at all in front of the security of the cash transport company. After a while, they were all beaten up and down.

Jen rushed to Mark, protecting him, and angrily cursed: “You guys are looking for death, right? You are over! Dare to beat Mr. Hee! The Hee family will not let you go!”