00: Prologue

Introduction / TW

Hi angels!

Welcome back to another book by @kooksholland ( meeee ), I hope you will enjoy.

This is my first Jimin fan fiction and I'm so excited for some PJM Stans to find this! (and ofc every other person who likes BTS or just stories in general)

I want to say quickly that this is fiction and solely my imagination, nothing more. The characters mentioned in this book, has nothing to do with their personalities in real life, I only used their names.

I came up with this storyline myself and I 100% own the characters I made myself.

TW: Sexual scenes, swearing, mention of death and alcohol, plot twist that possibly will make you drop your jaw or maybe I'm exaggerating (I probably am lol)

Saudade | a Park Jimin AU

Saudade. A word that is not encountered by many due to its narrow range rarely known elsewhere than among the people of Portugal. A word that describes ones emotional and melancholic state longing for a person or thing in its absence. Used about someone or something you used to have, but now it is no more with you. Used to express the lack of the experience around the person or thing you miss.
A word that is beautiful in such a way it cannot be expressed in other language. So I prefer to keep it as it is and not translate it. Saudade.

- JM