Chapter Eighteen | Night Four, P.2

Eyeless Jack's Point of View

  He never really knew who Jeff thought he was; giving commands. Jack didn't have to listen to anyone, besides Slender man, of course. Despite this, the demon listened

  Jack never thought he would listen to someone again--not after he was changed. Perhaps he trusted the pale serial killer, and it was still a mistake, nonetheless. 

  He didn't know what to think of Jeff. His appearance, like him, seemed bold, obnoxious, and, overall, annoying. However, that night Jack had found Jeff bleeding out, he found something new; Jeff was scared of how people saw him. This was something they had in common. 

  Jack's was partially physical, and something a bit more personal; he knew queer people were accepted at the Mansion. Tim and Brain, Jane, Clockwork, and Helen. But he was still scared to come out openly. Bro was a raging homosexual, minus the raging part. 

  He sat in the truck for maybe thirty minutes. Jeff came running out, with a bloody bag. Once Jeff was in the vehicle, Jack knew food was in the bag. 

  "Drive."

Jeff stepped on the pedal and drove what felt like 100 miles above the speed limit. 

Author's Note

Hey, I know this is short. But, I'm getting there. The next chapter I'm expecting to be out maybe around March? Just so it's longer and has more thought put into it. Thank you so much everyone for reading<3! Also, I painted my nails while writing this so sorry for any mistakes lol.