Chapter Seventeen | Night Four

Eyeless Jack's Point of View

This time, they didn't even read the profile Slender Man had created for Charity Waters. If Jack were being honest, he didn't care. Being close to Woods made him feel sick. Like at any moment he would throw up his entire stomach. 

"So, Woods, I had this thought," Jack started, looking at Jeff. Waiting for the pale man to respond, even look at him. 

"Yeah, and what's that?" Jeff was driving, and actually following the speed limit. His dark hair was in his face and there was a cigarette in his mouth. His eyes were extremely red. A lack of sleep? Perhaps he was stoned? Most likely, it was due to stress. Jack picked up on everything. Things that maybe you wouldn't have noticed. 

"Let's not set this house on fire?" Jeff paused, his eyes going from the road to Jack. God, he looked tired. 

"Yeah, sure." And with that, Jeff's eyes shifted back to the road. The demon studied Jeff during the rest of the ride. Jeff was extremely tired. Purely based on what Jack knew about the human body, he guessed this was due to the lack of food. 

Jeff the Killer's Point of View

Arriving at Charity's house was great. Because Jeff finally got to fucking kill someone. He was one of the most infamous legends out there. And so far, he's only killed one person in a whole fucking week. 

Holy shit. That's why Jack's been making me feel all "arghh." He's been the reckless one. That's my fucking job. I just want to kill. 

"I got this one, Jack the Ripper. Stay close so you can get your food." Jeff clutched his knife close and began his hunt. 

~Author Note~

It's but a short chapter, something quick for Christmas. Well, not exactly a REAL Christmas present. I don't know why, but I got burnt out for a while. And, for whatever reason, watching Christmas movies got me over that. So, this is here. 

ANYWAYS

Happy Holidays!! Hanukkah, Christmas, The Winter Solstice, Yuletide, Rohatsu, and whatever else there may be! Also, a very Happy New Year! Thank you all so much for reading this story and I will be seeing y'all again in 2023. <3