Chapter Nine | Day One

Eyeless Jack's Point of View

Jack sighed, staring at the scalpel in his hand.
He knew what had to happen. First off, Max.
Jeff and Jack were outside, right outside Max's house.
Once more, Jack opened up their file.

First Name: Max
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name: Collins
Sex: Male
Gender: Non-binary
Age: 19
Illnesses: Depression, anxiety, OCD
Usual Life: Wakes up around 5:30 am, goes to work until 7:30 pm, gets home at 7:38 pm.
Has dinner around 8 pm. Locks doors at 8:15 pm. Showers at 8:30 pm. Asleep by nine.
Extra: Lives with abusive father.

Jack read over it once more. Despite being short, he found it helpful.

"Alright, I'mma kill them," Jeff said, getting ready to open the doors. Jack locked them before Jeff's hand even reached the handle.

"What the Hell? We gotta..."
"I'm aware but, Max isn't alone. They live with their abusive father, Woods. We'll have to kill him as well. And, it's 7:31...7:32, now. They won't be home for another six minutes.
There's a car in the driveway, which I'm guessing would be their father's car. The lights are on. And, since there's no mention of Mr. Collins locking the doors, it's safe to assume they're unlocked.
Now, Jeff, I'm going to go see if my assumption is correct or not. I'll give you a thumbs up if it is. So keep an eye on me."

"Who the Hell made you the boss?"
"Do you have a better idea, dumbass?"
"Yeah, we could...uh...kill them without a plan."

Jack glared at the killer.

"We're doing my plan. And, Jeff, keep your eyes on me so you know, okay?"

Smirking, Jack slide his mask on his face and got out of the car.

Jeff the Killer's Point of View

Who the fuck does he think he is, giving me orders?

Jeff grabbed a box of Marbolos and a lighter. Smoking could calm him down. And help him focus.

7:35.

Could that Max kid take any longer? When Jeff was with Ben, Ben could just travel through screens and outlets so Jeff knew when to kill. Jack was much more organized.

Oh, please, everything about him is organized. The dates on his jars. His stupid music. The way he kept multiple masks and cleaned them regularly. Everything. It was...
(Stop whatever the fuck you were going to say, Woods. If Sully was here he'd remind you what would happen if our Mom was around.)
Stupid. The complete opposite of stupid. And it was ...
Jack looks over and gave Jeff the thumbs up.

Fucking finally!

Jeff got out of the car and walked over to Jack, trying to be quiet. Surprisingly, he was good at it.
"Okay, so, their dad smokes and I can't take his kidneys. Or anything, really. They're all damaged. You get their dad. Scare the shit out of him.
I'll get Max while he's sleeping and remove his kidneys. After that, you can wake him up and kill him. I'll go hide in their room."

Jeff nodded, surprised by how easily he listened to Jack. He wasn't use to listening so easily.

  Eyeless Jack's Point of View

   Max's room was right next to the kitchen. Mr. Collins was passed out.
  This was way easier than expected.
  By 7:38, Jack was hiding in the closet.
  From downstairs he heard the door open and the rattling of keys.
  "Hey, Dad, I'm home." Time passed slowly.
  It was killing Jack. He wondered how Jeff was doing. If this was killing him, surely it would be killing Jeff.
  At 8:42, the bedroom door opened.
  Damn, why is time going so slow today?
  Seconds. Minutes.
  Finally the lights shut off. Jack inched closer to the door to see.
  Finally, Jack slipped out of the closet and proceeded to cut Max open.

Jeff the Killer's Point of View

  Mr. Collins smoked. In fact, he was a chain smoker. Cigarette after cigarette. Often, they were still lit when Collins lit a new one.
  In other words, Jeff had formed his own plan.
  This is going to be a murder-suicide with a dash of arson.
  Clutching his knife, Jeff snuck up on Collins.
  "What the Hell--HOLY SHIT--"
  "Go to sleep."
  "I'm calling the pol--"
  And then Jeff stabbed him.

  "Jeff, I got them. Max is sleeping right now so hurry it up."
  "Right-o, Cat Man."
  Jeff ran upstairs, quickly finished the kill and then picked Max up.
  "What the fuck are you doing with them?"
  "Murder-suicide. "Psychotic father kills son.""
  Jack sighed. "Hurry up."
Jeff positioned everything. He made it look like there was a sign of distress. He forged a suicide note.
  And, for the finishing touch, he took a cigarette out of his back pocket, lit it, and then dropped to it.
  "You didn't say anything about setting the place on fire!" Jack yelled.
  "Look, we gotta run. Unless you wanna be cooked alive, I suggest running out a door."
  And, so he did.

Author's Note
This seems so fucking rushed. I wanted to publish a chapter before tomorrow. Anyways, hopefully to make up for the rush, I made a genderbent Eyeless Jack I hope y'all will enjoy

And, in case you can't read it:
*annoyed*
Bubbles: wtf is my gf doing
Jeff: can we pretend that airplanes in the night skyyyy
Shirt: Jeffery Dahmer, a Milwaukee Musical