Chapter 11 | Day Two

Eyeless Jack's Point of View

He had woke up far before the sun was up. If Jack had to take a guess, he'd say roughly three o'clock. He was pissed off at Jeff. About the same thing, yes. He didn't know why something so small pissed him off so much. No, that was a lie. He knew: Everything Jeff did was a bigger deal than it used to be. Even the dumb shit. 

Jack walked out of the cabin and sat on the small steps at the entrance. 

"Hey, E.J.," someone said. This was accompanied by the sound of a light and the smell of tobacco. Jeff, of course. It's not like anyone else would be out here in these exact words. Behind him. 

"..."

"Are you really that mad at me?"

No, dumbass. I don't know. 

"..." More silence. Jeff huffed. 

Jeff The Killer's Point of View

He rolled his eyes. What was wrong with this motherfucker? 

"..." 

"Fine if you wanna be a little bitch then fuck you. Damn. Slender was outta his mind to pair you with me. I'd rather be with Jane than you." Jeff turned ready to stomp back into the house. 

"Jeff. Hurry. Get everything. I hear sirens. I told you the fire was a bad idea."

Suddenly, Jeff heard rustling in the trees. 

"Who's there?!"

From the tree, a familiar face--or rather, mask--peered from the trees. Masky. Jack had got it wrong; the coppers weren't after them, they were after them. 

"Woods, we gotta get going. Get everything. Slender can get them out of this. But no one will help us." Eyeless Jack sat up and scowled at his partner. Jeff, knowing that, even when Jack was angered,  he could trust the demon with his life; he did just what he was told, possibly the first time he had ever listened to anyone. 

A/N: Yes, another short chapter but I feel like I just reentered the fandom and: Oh. My. Taylor. Swift. I forgot how much I love this cringey-ass stories and characters (/hj*). Anyways, I'll start writing the next one ASAP. ~Logan

/hj: half-joke