Chapter 25

Chase and I were standing in the main hall at school, just talking about math homework when Perry came over to us. I'm hoping it had nothing to do with punishing us for something we didn't do, she did that a lot.

"Good morning children, my niece is coming here from wherever she lives and I've given you the task of watching her," she says getting the point across right away, of course the two of us tried coming up with ways out of it but Perry was highly stubborn.

"Oh that's cute you think you have a choice," she adds with a smirk as I sighed resting my head on Chase's shoulder. Just wishing we could have one day of peace.

"Why choose us, if I recall you hate us," I noted looking over at the devious principal who liked torturing us to great lengths.

"Oh so you noticed," she says with a smile, glad we picked up on her dislike for all of us really. "My niece is sweet and innocent so I can't let her hang with the cool kids, it'll corrupt her," she concluded causing me to shake my head.

"It's probably all a ruse," I whispered to Chase who chuckled nodding on agreement. I mean the girl was a Perry she definitely had skeletons in her closet she didn't want to let out. "I say we both pitch in and sent both on one way trips to Timbuktu," I mumbled, knowing that idea was horrible of me to make but at this point I was desperate for peace.

"I'm thinking that might be nice babe, but she'd find her way back. She's like a roach," he replied kissing the side of my head as we both pretended to listen to the ranting woman just then her niece came in. She seemed sweet at first but I saw right through her, since I was good at reading people. This little girl seemed evil, not like uncle Dougie evil but she was definitely a bad weed.

As soon as Perry left the girl was nothing but rude to us. Making fun of Chase, calling him an elf and saying I was blind for dating him. Chase had to hold me back as I felt my emotions rising, and if my anger got too high I could burn down the entire school.

"I'm ditching school to go to the mall, and when I get there I'm going to plant a dead fly in my burrito and eat for free," Kerry explained whilst walking to the door, with a cocky expression of her face. I've never wanted to slap someone more than I did right now.

"Listen Perry Jr, we can't just let you leave when we were forced you watch you. I'm not getting a detention over something like this," I exclaimed about to put my foot down, but all she did was knock my binder out of my hand causing it to fall to the floor with a loud thump. She then went on to say that if we didn't let her leave she'd tell Perry that we were horrible. Then stocked off like she owned the place.

"Oh she's definitely a Perry," Chase says placing a hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"I can't slap a kid, I can't slap a kid," I mumbled under my breath as the bell rang and we went to class.

~~~~
It was now the end of the day and she forced us to do her homework and let's just say I purposely threw off her art project. Which pained me really since I loved the subject so much.

"Here pipsqueak don't expect an A, and remember not to eat after midnight you little gremlin," I retort as I handed the picture to her, she gave not even a thanks, I knew that Chase didn't mess of the rest of her work, considering it would have physically made him sick to purposely get an answer wrong.

"Alright losers now I'm off, give me 20 for milkshakes for me and my girls," Kerry demanded holding out her grubby little hand, a scowl on her face. I couldn't believe she actually had friends with a personality like that.

"You know el Chupacabra just because our parents are rich doesn't mean we have access to said fortune," I scoff as this girl really brought out the inner bitch in me. Which was hard given my usual calm and collected self. She scoffed than proceeded to take the money out of my bag, laughing to herself as she rushed out the door.

"Baby calm down, your eyes are glowing," Chase says taking my hand, trying his best to calm me down. But I was furious, that girl was as bad if not worse than Dennis the Menice.

Next thing I knew his lips were on mine, and I gasped totally thrown off by the sudden pubic display of affection, since it wasn't like us. However I soon got over it as I gripped the sides of his flannel, pulling him closer. Glad nobody was in the hall, as that would be embarrassing. Not long after we both pulled away and by now I felt better.

"You've worked too hard on learning control. Let's not come undone by a very disturbed young girl," he states tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and I nodded before Perry came back to see us.

"Alright smart and smarter, here's the thing. Kerry said she loves you and wants to spend more time together, so you're going to watch her tonight while I go play football with the sheriff's," she says again forcing us to do something we had no interest in doing.

"How do you get to play football with the sheriff's?" Chase asked considering the woman had loads of other odd jobs that took away from her duties as principal.

"Shoe up to enough accidents with free pizza and they let you in," she replied with a smirk before walking away, leaving us no time to protest the new found task that was bestowed upon us.

"I can't hit our principal, I can't hit our principal," I state clenching my hands into fists for better control, and with that Chase lead us outside where I drove us home.

~~~
It was a few hours later and the two of us were cuddling on the couch watching back to the future. I hadn't seen Leo since he tried to get Adam out of training the day before. Hopefully he wasn't doing something that required us to fix. But who was I kidding of course he was, it's only a matter of time before we find out what it is. My thoughts were cut short by the doorbell going off.

"Fuck she's early, we didn't hid all the valuables!" I exclaimed as we jumped up, hence ending our alone time.

"Lynn we live in a mansion, everything is valuable," Chase reminded me as we walked to the door. And we were met with the gremlin and Perry. She ushered her niece inside and quickly left saying she'd be back in a few hours to pick her up.

Of course as soon as Perry left Kerry's true nature came out, and she said that she was going to the skate park and throwing rocks in the ramp. Then once people got hurt she'd sell bags of ice in the parking lot.

"You're diabolical," I retort as she smirked evilly rubbing her hands together.

"I call it a lucrative side business," she replied and I'm surprised she even knew what that word ment. She then left to do her wickedness.

"Aren't you going to go after her?" I asked looking at my boyfriend in a pleading sort of manner. If Perry came back early we were screwed.

"Aren't we gonna go after her?" He states looking at me with a stern look, although I knew he was right since she was both our responsibility, I was saved by the bell when Leo rushed into the room in a panic.

"Thank god for Leo," I muttered as he went on to explain that Adam cloned himself with Donald's new cellular duplication device. We grabbed Bree and raced down to the lab to see about 5 different Adams.

"Where is the device so Chase and I can fix this?" I asked Leo who smirked pointing to the ground.

"There's a part of it under your shoe," he says causing Chase to freak out. We then spent the next while tracking down all the Adam's and Chase found a way to get rid of them. It was very taxing especially since Perry came back looking for Kerry but we had to stall her as the girl still wasn't back yet and a few Adams were left, seeing as they learned how to duplicate on their own. Stupid Eddie.

Fortunately we managed to round every one of them up, and this marked the day as very eventful. Good thing Donald wasn't here.....