Chapter 48- loud base. (Smut)

(Tw: there will be smut in this chapter so please skip if it makes you uncomfortable!)
Dom: Soap
Sun: Ghost
-
-
-

Finally the room situation has been resolved, some people still had to share rooms but they liked it that way, price for his own room but Gaz begged him so they could share, now you had to share a room with one other person, Ghost obviously had chosen soap, everyone got around to sorting out their new room and cleaning up the base, Ghost and soap for their room done quite fast, so they didn't have to worry. The base was quite loud from chatter and moving.

Ghost was sitting on a chair in his and soaps room, Soap was putting away clothes and Ghost was sharpening his knives, he looked up one minute and soap was putting stuff away. Soap look up from what he was doing and stood up, he walked over to Ghost and stood over him, Ghost put his knife down, soap lifted up Ghosts mask a little and kissed him, Ghost acted surprised and then grabbed soaps waist, soap groaned from Ghosts grip, "we haven't done this in a while" said soap, "I know.. but are you sure, as everyone is awake?" Said Ghost, "yea I'm sure" said soap. Ghost looked up at soap and let out a little moan as soap started to rub Ghosts area, soap sped up his hand movements, "Johnny, calm down you bastard.." said Ghost throughout his moans.
"Why.. are you close already..?" Said soap while teasing Ghost, he took his hand away from Ghosts area, Ghost whined, soap took off his and ghosts shirts, soap moved his hand to Ghosts nipple and started to fiddle with it, Ghost squirmed and whined, soap continued this and Ghost started to moan his name, "Johnny..~", after a while of teasing the two men got undressed, soap grabbed the bottle of lube and lubed both himself and Ghost, the two moved to the bed and made out for a minute, soap slowly pushed himself into Ghost while making out, the two let out a groan.

Soap slowly sped up his hip movements while kissing Ghosts neck, chest and jawline, soap left multiple hickeys in these spots, "Johnny.. I'm close" said Ghost while breathing heavily, "wait.. for me, I'm nearly there" said soap with a groan, Soap and Ghost went on for another 5 minutes before they both reached their climax, they laid next to each other catching their breath. The base was still raging with noise so hopefully no one heard them, soap got up and cleaned up some of the mess, "do you want to shower with me?" Said soap, "sure.." said Ghost with a groan. They both got in the shower, soap cleaned up Ghost, soap ran his fingers along Ghosts scars till he got to the 'JM' scar on his arm, "are those my initials..?" Said soap, "yea.. I got bored" said Ghost.

After the shower, Ghost got dressed and went to sleep, soap got dressed and left the room to go to his office, he had some paper work to do still.

(Sorry for another short chapter but! I have been busy today! I hope you enjoy the chapter!- ps. It took me about 30 minutes to come up with a title for this chapter)