"Aaron?" Liam quickly went to him and hugged him.

We all stood up from our seats and went to him. Aaron sniffed breaking the hug and wiped his teary eyes.

"I-I can't do this. Sorry" Aaron said shaking his head.

"Aaron what's wrong? Please tell me. You're scaring me" Sofia asked caressing his cheek to which he remained silent.

"Asher?" I called my brother to which he looked up at me and to my surprise, he was in the same condition as Aaron.

"Adrian, I'm sorry but I-I have to" Asher said slowly.

"Back to the topic" Asher said to which we all looked at him.

"Ev was three when she got rescued by Amsterdam local cops from the brothel" Asher said with a sigh.

Silence.

Everyone went silent after listening that. None of us expected that. My daughter in brothel? My little princess was in brothel? A FUCKING BROTHEL?

Feeling pain in my heart I settled myself in the nearby couch and kept looking at the entrance without any reason.

Others were crying and screaming but I gave deaf ears to them. Truth to be spoken, I don't wanted to console them instead I was waiting for someone to console me. Today my heart again broke in thousands pieces. Today I again felt that I failed as a father.

When Ev was born, I promised her that I'll protect her but I couldn't protect her. Because of me, my daughter suffered almost all her life.

Because of me.

I felt tears forming in my eyes but I didn't bother hiding them or wiping them. Today I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to punish myself. Today I felt like the worst person of this world.

In all those years when I was trying to win my family's trust back after Ev's kidnapping, my daughter was suffering. All because of me. Her father.

"A-Adrian" Sofia cried sitting beside me but I didn't looked back at her. I couldn't. I didn't had the courage to face her, or anyone.

"Adrian please try to control yourself" I heard Asher's voice but still I didn't looked up at him.

"Adrian" Asher called me and kneeled on the floor in front of me.

"Brother, look at me" Asher said and palmed my face.

"I know you're hurt. We all are hurt. Trust me when me and Aaron got to know about these things, we both literally cried. But Adrian, we have to be strong. If not for us, but for Ev atleast. She has suffered a lot but we don't want her to suffer more, right? If we want Ev to be happy, we have to be strong for her. Okay. So now just listen to me" Asher said to which I nodded, still crying.

Taking a deep breath Asher stood up and went little away from me. In meantime Sofia caught one of my hand and kept looking at Asher.

"So, Ev was sold to brothel but she got rescued the very next day by the cops and.." Asher stopped again and looked at me.

"And was sent to hospital" Asher completed.

"Hospital, why? W-was she r-raped?" Liam asked to which I glared him angrily. I was almost about to go to him but Sofia tightened her grip on my hand.

"No.. She didn't. But.. " Asher stopped and looked up before looking back at us.

"When Ev was sold to brothel, she was really in bad condition. She had lots of beating and burning marks in her body that time. She was sent to hospital and after that orphanage" Asher said with heavy voice.