Chapter 20: Walpurgis

HEYO!

Go look at RandomNon3859's page, he co-authors this story with me!

MORER PLOTTER!

Discord: https://discord.gg/aV9cGRYAtH

This chapter was written by: Split between us both

________________________________________________________________________________

Nezu's POV

I got a knock at the door of my office. I pressed the buzzer to allow whoever was visiting inside, though I was surprised they were able to find my office. 'One suspect comes to mind, she probably has Magic Sense."

"Nezu-sensei." Nook's monotone voice broke out past the door as she quickly walked to one of the chairs in front of my desk and sat down. After that she just sat there silently.

"What is this about, Miss Nook?" I set down my paperwork and slicked my fur back to look a bit more presentable.

"I've come to inform you that I cannot attend the summer camp."

"And why is that? Aizawa had some plans to help you out with magicule control."

Nook glanced at me, and I grinned back. 'Good, we're both aware.'

"I would've loved to participate. However, I've been called back to the Americas for the following few days." She kept staring at the wall as if seeing beyond it. "Walpurgis has been invoked."

That sentence sent shivers down my spine. Only the Demon Lords and their subordinates knew what went on in that meeting that made the world itself hold its breath.

"The Platinum Devil is attending, so he summoned all subordinates back to defend America."

"I see. Well, that is most unfortunate. When are you departing?"

"Midnight." Nook's answers were as rehearsed as one could expect.

"Very well. I suppose you don't need any paperwork done for you, given your position as military personnel." I sometimes forgot I was harboring a powerful majin given how well she hid her strength.

"That is correct. I must thank you for your hospitality for the last couple of months." She gave a slight bow.

"Now, no need to thank me yet. You haven't graduated, after all." I smiled deviously.

Nook chuckled. "Of course. A good day to you, Principal Nezu."

"Likewise, Melanie Nook."

She left the office, and I breathed out slowly. 'That was far more tense than I had hoped for. I hope I didn't come off as too frightened.'

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV

I walked through the mall looking for the right store, Uraraka had asked for it. When I passed the fountain though.

Someone suddenly placed their arm around my shoulder and I could feel four sharp nails digging into my neck. "Quiet it down, will ya Buddy?" It was the villain who had attacked the USJ. Shigaraki.

He was this close to killing me with his quirk. Even if I could try to resist, it may have killed me. So instead I followed along where he led, to an isolated bench on the other side of the fountain.

He spoke finally after several moments of sitting there in silence. "Tell me why, asshole. Tell me why."

"Why what?" I shimmied a bit in his grip.

"Those demon lords. I try to scare japan, put real fear in their hearts. I nearly kill All Might, twice." He quieted down. "But all they care about are those damn demon lords."