Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)

Start from the beginning

Gregore: Who the hell are you?

Emile: My name is Emile Bichel Berger, and I'm an ally of all women!

Rem: Emile!

Emile: I can't believe a Fallen is running loose in the city. *Aims his sword at Gregore* But more than that, I cannot forgive you for targeting women!

Gregore: Huh?

That's when they all hear the sounds of footsteps as they all see all of the guards and adventurers coming into view behind Gregore.

Random Adventurer: Lady Celes is the keystone of the barrier protecting this city!

Random Adventurer 2: We'll protect her with our lives!

Gregore: You're interesting, Humans! Let's see you do your best to entertain me, the great Gegore!

Emile goes to strike at Gregore, but Gregore saw the attack and blocked it with his left arm. Emile keeps attacking Gregore while Gregore keeps blocking his attacks.

Gregore: Hey, you're pretty strong for a Human.

Emile: Right now, I'm fighting to protect someone! That means I'm invincible!

Gregore: And you won't shut up! This is great!

Suddenly, a force of black aura occurred around Gregore, making Emile stagger back.

Rem: What the...?

Emile: What did you just...

Gregore: Magic, Human! I'm the greatest Sorcerer in the Man-Eating Woods!

Emile: What?!

Gregore: My favorite thing to do is plunge confident Humans like you into despair! I can't get enough of the face you all make in that moment!

Emile: Ngh...Sword Smite!

Emile casts his Sword Smite skill as she dashes instantly toward Gregore to land a hit, but it was blocked again.

Gregore: I forgot to mention it, but I'm a strong Warrior, too. *Aims his fingers at Emile* Dark Bullet!

Gregore fires three dark bullets from his fingers onto Emile at a close range, sending Emile flying back.

Rem: Emile!

Rem cries out as we can see Emile's left shoulder was wounded badly.

Celestine: Emile!

Rem: Emile, please run! You're outmatched!

Rem tells Emile as the golden-haired knight slowly stands back up from the magical attack.

Emile: Don't say such silly things, Rem. I'll never turn my back on an enemy! My name is Emile Bichel Berger! I am the defender of all women!

Emile says until a golden aura emits around his body.

Gregore: It's over, Human.

-At the Bridge of Ulug-

Everyone was at the Bridge of Ulug, we see Leafa and Edelgard still fighting with each other.

Both girls keep blocking, dodging, and attack at each other to see who would win this fight.

While they were fighting, you sense a Fallen's dark magical energy and it was coming from Faltra.

(Y/N): (What? I sense a Fallen coming from Faltra. But how? How did one of them get through Celestine's barrier?)

You thought to yourself as you were about to warn the group, but you realized something.