"What about his claim? He keeps saying he's a member of Segovia's royal family. . ."

"Because he is . . . the king didn't have one concubine. .  he had multiple. It just so happened that he loved one of them the most and didn't bother about the others, including my mom. . . so my half brother is indeed half royal. . . "

Excuse me?

"How old is your brother?"

"He's born in 2005. . . he just turned 17. ."

Why didn't he tell me sooner? Why didn't he tell me his mom was impregnated by the king?

My concern right now will be the fact that Hetheria must have known about his identity that's why they took him, to prevent Segovia's rise.

This could not only endanger Riki even more but also K's brother.

"Hyung . . . I found the prince. . . he's the son of the concubine you mentioned before and he's currently training in secret. . and I think the reason they held your brother captive for years is because they knew about his real identity. They knew he's the prince"

"They made me want to kill them even more.  . "

"Hyung . .  why didn't you tell me in the first place that your brother is a prince?"

"Because I know how much Segovia mean to you and how much it means to you reviving it. . . I know my brother is not the prince you're looking for and I don't want you to have false hopes so I just helped find the real heir instead.  . and also, I want you to find the heir sooner to revive my hometown"

"Yes, reviving Segovia means so much to me but you could've thought about your brother first. He's your brother. . we could've rescued him earlier. . Jake didn't tell me about Hanbin's kidnap . . and you didn't tell me about your brother being a prince . . . hyung, we couldn't move on more quickly if we have details missing and if we have gaps that continuously appear. . . hyung, we will not loose and as your prince, I assure you that no one, and I mean no one will die again. . if someone really has to, I'll make sure it would be me and not anyone else. . . K hyung, I'm your prince but I'm also your friend, you can trust me as I trust you . . "

"I'm sorry your highness. . . it won't happen again. ."

"I know . . . for now, let us think of ways to make Hetheria and the rest to fall into their own trap. I don't wanna attack first but it is hard to not shed blood. An asshole of a king like Hetheria's wouldn't care for civilians so when we think of something, include the citizens. . . if a war will take place, I want every citizen in Zeviera, Zequiero and Segovia to be fully protected, take that into account as well"

"Of course. . . "

"Go to sleep hyung. . . you came back to rest and heal, . do just that"

K hyung went back to his room when my phone rang and it is Jake so I immediately answered it.

"Sunghoon. . . . I need your help"

"What is it?"

"I want to do something against Hetheria . . . and I need your help"

"What? Jake please take your time . . . "

"No . . I'm fine . . . Heeseung was right, every prince has their breaking point . . . and I had mine but I won't show them that they won from what they want . . I will connect us with Jaeyun ..  Heeseung is here . . . "

A few seconds later, Jaeyun's face appeared on screen.

"So, what's up?"

"I plan to go to Hetheria . . . "