Agnets to delivery bullies

We cut to the room where luz and her friends were at Masha who was in her full zoan form perched on Beth head ,kyle who was hanging off the hammock ,and finally Clara who was still used as Luz pillow.

Luz: *yawn* damn what time is it. She gets up and walks over to window.

She looks out and sees the isles shining with the sun raising making it the early morning.

Luz: ah morning strange world.

Monster: good morning. A sea monster waves hi and dives back Into the ocean.

Luz: eww and I thought the sea monsters in our world were terrifying. She closes the window to head out the room but as she was doing so Luz accidentally steps on Clara hyena tail which made her Yelp in pain.

Clara pounce's to see who it while growling at them only to see it was Luz who stepped on her tail.

Clara: ow watch where your going Luz you stepped on my tail. She reverts back to her human form.

Luz: sorry Clara I was heading to the bathroom.

Clara: oh right like you say all the time when you actually do it on purpose just to piss me off.

Luz: aw Clara don't be mad now or I'll have to put your ass in your place.

Then the others began to wake up hearing the commotion from the two.

Beth: uhh hey do you guys really have to start this early.puts on her glasses

Kyle: dudes could you guys like shut up. Getting up from the hammock.

Masha: and I thought you two wouldn't fight today.flys off Beth head and turns into her human form.

Hattie: coo coo what all the commotion about. Flys back on Luz shoulder.

Luz: well as you can see it's morning and it time we do what we usually do. Soon after that they walk out the room with Kyle still tired.

Clara: ahh what that's smell. She holds her nose to not wanting to inhale what ever was making that stench.

Masha: I don't know but it reeks like that corpse I forgot in my closet. Plugs her nose up with tissues.

As they went down stairs to wonder what the stench is they found out that it was coming from the kitchen so they went to know what it was.

Eda: uhhh it hate the Mornings. She walks in front of them.

Clara: gah now we know where the stench is coming from. Cover her nose.

Kyle: geez Eda not to be rude but you smell like shit.

Eda: uhhh who are you kids again. Scratch's her back.

Luz&Clara&masha&Beth&Kyle&Hattie: what do you mean you let us stay with you remember . They shouted in Union at her.

Eda: ah no screaming i need my head is killing me.she pours more alcohol in her drink.

Masha: I'll take this I think you had enough . Takes the bottle and drinks it.

Eda: hey. Yells at her.

Luz: now's not the time for drinking mash now Eda can you finally tell us how to do magic.

Eda: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, kids Being a witch doesn't happen overnight.

Kyle: than how the hell did you become one than. Beth smacks the back of his head.

Beth: don't ask her something like that dumbass.

Kyle: ow bitch fuck you. He shoves her.

Beth: you want to go asshole.turns her body into clouds.

Kyle began to change into his hybrid form which was the porcupine after he had eaten porcupine porcupine fruit.