Arrivel and accidental fruit 

With the whole fiasco with the pirates they were finally able to make it to eneis lobby with cp9 hollering off robin and franky off of the train who we're in chains heading to the tower of justice where'd they'll be punished for their crimes.

Kaku: well we're here let's get going already. He and others pull on the chains that prisoners have on there cuffs.

Luz was being carried by her father who looking around the place she looked up to see a giant tower that said eneis lobby on it which made her glee at the sight.

Kafila: she seems to like the view. She smiles at the kids Curiosity.

Lucci: we're here so let's get moving before the rest of the straw hats come and take back there crew member. He and the others walk to the tower after several minutes before hearing fighting and gunfire going off in the distance.

Blueno: I guess the fight has already begun. They were able to make it to be bridge that lead to the tower.

Kaku: lets just hurry this up we're gotten here so far and luz is asleep. It took several minutes for the bridge to come out and finally make it out and have the four able to cross through.

Kafila: I got to say it's been a awhile since we last saw are other teammates.pushing her glasses up on her face.

Lucci: I really don't care we've made it this far to go back out now beside you don't know my situation right now. He holds luz up to face the three which made her wake up.

Luz: ah ah baa. She cooed at them making the three smile.

Lucci: grr let's just go already I don't want or stare at you guys any longer. He walked off with the others catching up to him.

Luz was playing with Hattori who was perched on her head trying to reach him making the bird smile at his masters child.

The chiper pol agents have finally made it to there superior office known as Spandam who they despise yet have to obey orders from him once they entered they see there other teammates Kumadori  , jabra  and finally fukurou who were arguing with each other about their mission they have failed at before catching glimpse of the them entering the room.

Jabra: well we'll look who decide to show up I almost thought you wouldn't com- and is that a baby. He yells and points at luz who was looking at him.

Kumadori , fukurou perk up at and stare at lucci and their eyes widen when they see him holding a baby in his hand.

Kumadori: yoyoi a baby she's sooo cute and adorable I didn't know you had a child. He appears next to lucci to get a better close up on luz.

Fukurou: chapapapa she's so cute lucci I can't wait to tell everyone about this chapapa. He does the same thing and and jumps right beside lucci to see his daughter.

Jabra: hey wait a minute since when did someone like you should have a kid and not me that's unfair and how come you can get laid and not me. He yells at lucci but this kinda pissed of the Leopard zoan user.

Lucci: I didn't know I had a daughter until yesterday when I accidentally hooked up with some women at bluenos bar and next thing I know I have a kid.

Jabra stared at lucci at his sudden outburst after several seconds he broke into uncontrollable laughter.

Jabra; bwa ahahaha so your telling me you just plowed some ramdom chick and months later she has her and now it's your responsibility ahaha. He was rolling on the ground still laughing but stopped when spandam called them to sit down.

Spandam: we can discuss about the whole baby thing later but for right now I'll finally get to see the man who did this to me. He sees them pull on franky chains which was wrapped around him along with Nico robin.