New mission new world

Several years has passed and we see luz who Is now fourteen now and is training the art of the six powers with her father rob lucci who is now part of cp0 and she also being trained with her aunt and uncles.

Luz: mm shigan bachi. She flicked her fingers at them making air projectiles aiming at them kaku dodge with soru and came from behind and kick luz back.

Kaku: hey make sure not to lose focus on the target kiddo.dodging a another attack from her.

Luz waited and saw them transform into there there zoans hybrid forms she did the same thing and turned into her otter hybrid.

Jabra: soru . he disappeared out of sight and pop up to her side and socks her but luz activities tekkai and yet it did hurt her a bit.

Luz: hmm haha this is to eazy tempest kick. She sent a huge air kick at them but her dad did the same the two air slash's clashed together causing a huge shockwave pushing them back luz took out her sword before.

Hattori: coo coo welp times up training is up everyone.

They stopped there combat poses and looked at hattori who has a timer on him.

Kafila: well luz it's time for you to go to school.Handing her backpack.

Luz: thanks aunt kalfia but do I really have to go to school.Taking the backpack.

Kafila: you have to keep a low profile sweetheart if people found out that your working for the world government they'll take you and torture information out of you so you have to go.

Luz: fine i will. She takes her sword and puts it in her bag.

Kaku: are you sure you want to take your sword.

Luz: hmm im going to need it come on Hattie. Hattie is hattoris daughter which he hatched from a egg and gave her to luz as a companion like he is with lucci.

Hattie: alright I'm here with you. Landing on her shoulder.

Blueno: ok I'll open a air door for you two. He used his door door fruit to open a entrance to the school that she goes with other junior cipher pol agents that go there.

Luz: thanks uncle blueno. She steps through and was at the parking lot of the school luckily no one saw her except for her teammates who were waiting for her she turns back and waves go bye to them and the air door closed.

Clara: we were wondering When you show up come on luz before we are late. She has blonde hair with a pink stripe who was in the cheerleader squad.

Kyle: yeah let's hurry before we get detention again cause I'm not wanting to kill a other janitor like last time. He wore a purple shirt with dark green shorts with long black hair that covered his eyes.

Masha : what are we waiting for come on. Masha wore a black dress and looked gothic.

Beth: did you guys finish that geometry homework if not were screwed. She had short red hair with a blue and white stripe shirt and black shorts.

Luz: yeah yeah i know I was just catching up on some training that's all. Hattie pulled some papers from her bag and read through them and doing some of her homework.

They give all went inside the school to go to their classroom once they entered they saw there teacher who looked at them with fear before going back what he was writing on the board.

This made them smile since last time they "thought" him a lesson and by lesson they jumped him in the parking lot because he gave them a bad grade next thing he knows he woke up in a alley way with his wallet stolen and phone destroyed.