The battle starts to the gates of justice

The battle stared several minutes the one down there was continuing on but by now the strawhats and chiper pol had begun fighting with each other but with spandam who ordered rob lucci to help escort Nico robin to the gates of justice with lucci carrying luz with him because his team told him to take her cause she be in danger with their fight with the straw hats so now we see him escorting spandam with robin.

Lucci: great not only do I have to hold her now I have to guard this idiot.he exclaims to spandam who was yelling at robin to hurry up.

Spandam: this is just great first I lost my fruit to a baby then cutty flam burns the plans of pluton and now the straw hats grrr I swear once you arrive at impel down they'll hell to pay Nico robin. He say it slapping her across the face making her fall down a few stairs.

Robin: so I don't care what you do to mean cause I know what I have to live for my friends who'll always be there for me no matter what. She stands up Wobbling while trying to get up.

Luz was scared at what was happening in front of her she bury her head in her dad's shoulder crying in it she was able to turn back to normal except for the tail she still has.

Hattori perched on luz head trying to comfort her trying to keep her from crying which was working however spandams yelling made it worse causing luz to cry out loud.

Spandam: grrr lucci shut that damn Brat up or else I'll have to do it my self. He turns around yelling at him robin step up to him.

Robin: let me hold her she may stop crying. Robin walks right over to lucci he didn't want to at first but gave luz to her which made her stop crying.

Luz: aaa baa. She hugged robin making the archaeologist smile knowing she's ok.

They kept walking further down the stairs robin keeping luz close to her keeping the child from crying shes being calm for the time being as they entered a giant room that appears to be the storage area for the place as they were continuing forward they heard someone behind them causing them to see who it was.

Luffy: *huff* HEY gives us back robin you BASTARDS. It was luffy he made it all this way to rescue his friend back from them but spandam didn't want that to happen.

Spandam: lucci you get rid of straw hat while I'll take nico robin to the gates of justice got it.

Lucci nodded his head and stayed to fight luffy while luz was wanting to stay with her father but couldn't since robin holding her luz she was about to cry but lucci went over to her and did the unexpected he took off his hat and put it on luz making her stop crying.

Lucci: so shall we continue straw hat. But when he turned around he saw the rubber man smiling at him while laughing.

Luffy: shishishi you gave her your hat. He puts his hat behind his back while looking at the leopard man.

Lucci: so what if I did what does this have to do with anything . He cocks a brow.

Luffy: someone did the same thing to me to stop me from crying and I promise that someone to return this hat to him. Cracking his knuckles and gets ready to fight.

Lucci: so I only did it to stop her from whining.lucci getting angered at the luffy's stupidity. And Who cares DIE.

Both the zoan and paramecia users charged at one another readying to see who would survive in the fight.

Cut to the stairs case

We cut to robin who was holding luz close to her with spandam pulling on the chains roughly making her almost fall.

Robin: may I politely ask to stop pulling so roughly it's causing me to almost tumble while carrying luz. As she said spandam turned to her with anger in his eyes causing her to feel to fear from the man.