Besthe: "W

Besthe: "W...w...what the...heck?"

Baliyo: "This...isn't happening right?"
(They back off and continue to fight. Kion then rushed forward and punched/slashed Kovu in his stomach)

(The royal family & Varya and her cubs just showed up and witnessed what was going on between the 2 lions. They are were in a state of shock)

Nala: "Kion....."

Sarabi: "What.....?"
(Before anyone could say anything. Kovu got back up, jumped in the air and did a axe kick with his back legs)

(Kion block it but that was a ploy as Kovu fell to the ground, used his front right paw to grab his brother in laws face and slam him to the ground)(Kion jumped back 3 ft then charged

(Kion jumped back 3 ft then charged. Kovu did the same and they passed each other only to turn back and fight)

(They both just started to pummel each other over and over and over for what seemed like eternity)

(Everyone had their mouths open and stunned at how this fight was going. Kion: the 15 year old god who got his martial arts back. Then Kovu: the 18 year old lion who was raised to be an assassin. These 2 were fighting like they wanted to end the other's lives right then and there.)

Polina: "Momma, why are they fighting?"

Varya: "I wish I knew....."
(They both then backed off and growled at the other, completely unaware that they had an audience. Kiara and Rani started to cry and couldn't move. They were frozen in shock. They had to hold each other just for the other's sake)

 They had to hold each other just for the other's sake)

Fuli: "This has to stop."

Bunga: "un........bunga......leaveable..."
(Kion and Kovu were panting heavily having suffered multiple injuries. Then Kovu decided to push his brothers buttons)

Kovu: "If this is how you think you can win a fight moving around like that, you should just let Rani drop dead in the next attack."(Kion snapped and charged. He was going to end this fight.)

Kion: "SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!"
(Kion ran forward and fought even more furiously than before if that was even possible)

(Finally they both jumped in the air where Kion was able to flip Kovu on his back. The impact sent gust of wind everywhere)

(After the dust settled. Kion was on top of Kovu. His back legs held Kovu's lower body. His front left paw had his claws out, pressed against Kovu's throat, and his front right leg was lifted up with claws out ready to strike. Finally Rani walked down slowly and spoke so low that no one but the 2 males heard)

 Finally Rani walked down slowly and spoke so low that no one but the 2 males heard)

Rani:(crying) "Kion.........why?"
(Before Rani could get her answer, Kion and Kovu passed out due to the wounds they had inflicted on each other)

(In the distance)

???: "So this is Kopa's younger brother Kion. I'm getting chills by just saying his name. I should tell him of the events that just transpired."

(Back with Kopa)

Kopa: "Pathetic"
(Kopa look at the defeated pack of dogs then back at his paws)

Kopa: "I know I could easily kill all the others but why am I shivering every time I say that name....
I start to shiver. I can't wait to fight you Swahili."

That's The End Of Ch.21