CHP. 20

After disposing off the victims corpse, Jungkook felt more satisfied and drove off.

He soon thought of today's incident and felt a slight ache when he thought of Lisa.

I must check on her he might've forcefully made her eat the poisoned meat, but she was the one who intended to poison him.

He went to a local market to buy some extra dinner before coming back home. He thought that it was strange that she didn't greet him at the door like she did, so he placed the plastic bag on the dining table before going to the living room to search for Lisa.

"Lisa!" he screamed for her name and then went to search for her. She was not in the living room. He didn't know why but he felt anxious at the thought that she might be in danger, his wife.

At the frustration that he couldn't find her anywhere, he kicked the couch, the table and everything away, throwing his frustration.

Then he sat on the couch and buried his face on his palm. Suddenly he heard the sound of the doorknob, he looked up and saw that Lisa was walking outside the bathroom with only a black tank top and black shorts "what's wrong?" she asked with a confused expression.

Earlier she heard the sound of the door opening and she knew he came back, but she has been crying in the bathroom for hours and she was afraid he will notice something strange so she has been washing her face nonstop for the past 5 minutes so her face won't look swollen.

He didn't answer her, but instead he walks to her and grabs her arm, which caused her to flinch hard and move back.

Jungkook flinched as well, he wanted to hug her but he realized it was out of ordinary and she would freak out as well.

"nothing, I thought something happend to you" he said before going back to the kitchen followed by Lisa.

"I brought some meat with tomatos and onions, oh and I also brought some detergents and dish soap so maybe you can wash with them" he said while placing them on the table one by one.

Lisa leaned against the door with her arms crossed and slightly nodded. Her face looked a bit swollen and tired, but he didn't question it.

"do you want to eat?" he rubbed his neck slightly upon seeing her stand there still, she would usually proceed to cook whenever he brings food home.

Lisa didn't answer, she took out the food and started washing them. Jungkook just sat on the table and watched her cook.

After 30 minutes, the food was ready and Lisa placed his plate and spoon on the table. Jungkook frowned when she didn't put her plate nor utensil.

"you don't want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry" Lisa replied stubbornly as she proceeds to walk away, but Jungkook grabs her by her arm and forcefully sat her on his lap.

She yelped a little bit however Jungkook starts blowing on the food and feeding her "eat, don't starve yourself"

"I said I don't want to eat" Lisa turns her head away.

"I said eat!"

"I don't wanna!"

"eat, you crazy bitch!" Jungkook opens her mouth and stuffs it in with a tomato meat soup. Lisa kept shaking her head but he kept feeding her so at the end she just chewed the meat bitterly.

After seeing the plate empty that has all been eaten by her, he was satisfied then cleaned up the table.

When he's done, he went to the living room and saw Lisa sitting on the couch. She was hugging a pillow on her stomach while watching a TV but she was dozing off. She was unaware that Jungkook was watching her from her peripheral vision, that's because she didn't hear his footstep. But when she felt a presence watching her, using her quick instinct she turned to see him observing her face and that's when she jumped out of a panic and her heart was beating so fast.

"Jungkook.." she didn't know why she reacted so strongly, as if she was afraid that in the next minute he will strangle her down and do the worst thing imaginable. But Jungkook was even surprised by her reaction and wonders why she always reacts strongly when she sees him. He didn't like that at all.

Instead of overthinking like before, Lisa thought that he probably just wants to have sex with her again, like every other night. So Lisa stripes all her clothes off by herself before pulling him close, and kissing his neck. Jungkook of course took that by surprise since she never initiated before, but he realized that it feels good to be kissed on the neck, and he wanted it more from her.

It was that night where he got butterflies from the kiss.

That night the two actually enjoyed the pleasure and they got a restful sleep for the next day.