ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 յկ: 𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 ℜ𝔲𝔫 ℜ𝔢𝔡

Naerys felt her skin physically crawl from the contact

Naerys felt her skin physically crawl from the contact. Daemon stared down at her and Frynne wanted to stab out his wandering eyes. It had been long enough that Daemon should've moved on just as Naerys had. But the jealousy burned low in Daemons gut. He had watched the two woman flaunt their love for far too long.

"That is no way to speak to your brother, young one." Daemon clicked his tongue. Frynne glared at the grip Daemon had on his sister. She wanted to rip his throat out right here in front of everyone. Naerys laid a hand on Frynne's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. Frynne took her leave quietly to find a corner where she could watch the two. Naerys exhaled through her nose in anger.

"You have the balls of a stallion for even approaching me. I have thought of your death for many nights."

"Would a dance suffice?" Naerys looked down at Daemon's hand. She hesitantly took his hand and Daemon laid his fingers against her waist. It felt as if her skin was ablaze when he touched her. She could nearly feel herself crumble from his simple touch. But her anger was much, much stronger. "What is their name?"

"You do not deserve to know such a thing. I would not bless you with his name if you shoved a sword through my belly." Daemon spun his sister around, hand above her head. He tugged her forward, causing Naerys to stumble into his chest. She nearly lost her footing but luckily his broad chest was there to catch her.

"So a boy then? My first-born son." Naerys could slap herself for revealing such information. Daemon's fingers were trailing all over her spine, dipping dangerously to her buttocks. He placed his face in her hair and inhaled deeply. "Let us leave tonight. Back to Dragonstone. Dorne is not safe for my sister and our son."

Naerys shoved Daemon off with a look of disbelief. She knew multiple pairs of eyes were on her but Naerys did not care in the slightest. "He is not your son. He will never be your son." Daemon held a pointed finger out and stepped closer to Naerys.

"I have done, so much to be with you..." Daemon but his tongue with a sigh and dropped his hand. "And then you deny me."

Naerys raised her hand to strike him. Her anger had reached its peak. Daemon caught her wrist and rugged her flush against him. His voice ghosted the top of her head and he gently kissed her forehead. "You have grown fiery. I enjoy it."

"What of your wives? Do they not keep your bed warm or your cock wet enough?" Naerys hissed in spite. Daemon growled, a deep sound in his throat. He cupped Naerys chin while she glared into his soul. Her mismatched eyes were gorgeous and he wished he could use them as a reflection whenever he so chose.

"My wife and only wife had an unfortunate accident." Daemon was sure to pass a glance to his wife's cousin, who was glaring daggers at the man. Gerald had already had his word with him. "It seems I am an eligible bachelor once again."

"I am sure the whorehouse is filled to the brim with willing candidates." Naerys jerked her head away from Daemon's hold but he still kept a steel grip on her wrist.