Four

Mindy stared at the note in her hands, feeling her hands beginning to tremble. Mindy sat down at her desk and pulled out her blue pen, wondering how she should respond. She knew she was gonna write back to him. This mysterious man would probably freak out again if she didn't. She worried about how she should word her thoughts. Mindy's mind was racing as she began to write, her cheeks growing slightly warm.

I'll admit... You freak me out a little. The thought of someone knowing where I live, which room I sleep in... It's scary... And thrilling. I feel like a pervert because while I'm scared of you, I'm also curious.

When the first letter came, I thought it was cute, having a secret admirer. I don't know who you are, but it feels like you've known me for a long time... If you're one of my friends, please stop freaking me out and confess like a man.

I'll tell you what. Here's MY number (***)***-****. You can text me or call me, whatever. But please stop coming to my house. It makes me feel unsafe. It makes me think that some man is watching me sleep or brush my teeth or shower...

I would like to get to know you before I decide what happens next.

Mindy simply left the note back on the windowsill and opened the window just a bit. She looked out into the dark street, wondering if it was a good idea to leave a paper with her phone number on it. Mindy frowned a little before using two rulers to jam the window a bit, so that it won't open any bigger.

Mindy did a walk around the house and closed and locked the doors and windows, feeling a bit paranoid since she was home alone. Once she was satisfied, she breathed a sigh of relief and made her way into the bathroom. She closed the door and locked it, finally getting time to shower.

As she took a steamy hot shower, Mindy couldn't help but let her mind wander. Her imagination ran wild as she tried to imagine who this mysterious admirer was. Mindy imagined a younger man at his desk, long masculine fingers writing on parchment paper. The stalker in her head was handsome, but cloaked in darkness. Mindy didn't notice, but her own hands wandered slowly along her body. She imagined that her hands were replaced by larger and more masculine hands, running along her neck and chest. She imagined a firm chest pressing against her back, letting her feel warm skin against her own.

Mindy licked her lips as her imagination ran wild. Her naughty fingers eventually wormed their way to between her thighs, where Mindy gasped when she found that she was already soaking. Mindy leaned back into her tiled bathroom wall and began pleasuring herself, her imagination helping her paint the image of this mysterious man giving her the pleasure instead. The thought that she can make some stranger fall to his knees for her made Mindy rub herself more firmly. She imagined this mysterious man on his knees before her, worshipping her with his mouth and tongue now. Mindy whimpered softly as she pleased herself, rubbing more firmly on her clit.

Eventually, her imagination changed to this man standing before her, ready to join themselves together. He would be hard from pleasing her, throbbing from the sounds she made for him. Mindy's fingers quicken their pace as she imagined him taking control and finally pushing into her waiting hole, joining their bodies together. The mysterious man would consume her. He would use her body for his pleasure now. The man would groan and sigh in pleasure, finally accomplishing his goal of being with his muse. His beautiful goddess. The man would whisper words of love and adoration to Mindy. How he has waited so long to feel her and be with her.

Mindy finally threw her head back with a soft cry, cumming along her fingers. The hot shower washed away her mess, leaving her panting against the wall. Mindy eventually opened her eyes and she blushed in embarrassment and horror. I... I just masturbated to my stalker.... I really am a pervert. She thought, banging her head lightly against the wall. Mindy began to wash herself again, quickly coming out of the shower. She dried herself off and changed into some pajamas, opening the door.