He smiles at me but doesn't look like he believes me.

Eventually the guard leaves but the old guy is also gone. He left just as fast as he came.

I sigh and decide that this isn't the right thing to do. As much as we need food and money it's not worth my dignity.

I quickly get up, avoiding the guard as much as I can but I still feel his eyes glued to me.

I resist the urge to make a run for it and manage to calmly smile and head to the door on my way out.

I'm almost home free when an hand on my arm stops me.

"Ma'am can I have an ID?" I don't have to look up to know it's the same guard.

"I um- no." I stutter, beginning to panic.

"How old are you kid?" He sounds so sad and a flash of pity comes across his eyes.

I sigh, clearly I've been made. He could easily find out how old I am.

"I'm 14. But I swear I was just waiting for my parents." I beg for him to let me go.

"Ok then, what's there names? The hotel has a very descriptive list."

"Um well they just checked out.." I say slowly coming out as a question.

He sighs rubbing his temples "please stop lying kid, I know your here alone."

"Fine, your right but I just needed some food." I decided taking the innocent route was the way to go. Hopefully he'll let it go and let me leave.

"I'm sorry but your going to have to come with me."

I huff out, I had a bad feeling about this.

A N T O N I O

"Come on, you guys are no fun anymore." My younger brother sighs acting like a baby in need of a nap.

"We have work to do. If you wanna go party and waste your life go ahead." Romeo says clearly irritated at our Young brother. Don't get me wrong, we all love a good hookup but parties- not our thing.

"Go on leo, have fun but we have some things to discuss."

"Ugh fine, I wish I had a little brother to play around with. You guys are no fun." I find myself laughing at him.

He was often dramatic but it was amusing to us. It's nice knowing that the mafia hasn't changed him.

I couldn't say the same.

Thankfully I was ready when my dad had died. I prepared and trained my ass off to become who I am now.

Side by side by my brothers. We became the strongest mafia in the world. People feared and respected us.

I can rarely sleep at night but I was proud. I suppose it was the price to pay.

"He's gonna be the death of me." Romeo sighs taking off his reading glasses.

I smile leaning back in my office chair "he's still a kid, give him a break."

"Yeah but don't encourage him." Romeo was often on edge, worrying about everyone. I wish I was better at expressing my emotions to be a better brother but I left it up to Romeo to be the parent figure in Leo's life after dad and mom died.

Don't get me wrong, I provided for them but I wasn't there for his first heartbreak, or his first football game. I never formed a bond with anyone to afraid to let them down.

"That damn bastard still won't talk." Matteo storms in with bloody and bruised hands. He grabs a beer and scarfs it down, clearly frustrated.

"Really? Even after you brought the snake?" Romeo questions sounding shocked.

Matteo was known for his torture methods and was great at reading people, finding there worst fears and bringing them to life.

Matteo shakes his head and directs his attention to me.

"Think you could take care of it?"

I smirk at the thought, he never needed my help but it was fun torturing and making someone bleed with your favorite brother. In my opinion, It's the best way to bond.

"I thought you'd never ask."