𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

~
XXXI
~

When Aiyla broke into the police station, she didn't expect to see Wednesday and her mother there.

"Don't ask," Wednesday declared.

Aiyla chuckled, "Wasn't going to."

Bahadir, Gomez, Morticia and Wednesday were all in holding cells.

"Do you want me to break you out, too?" the Turkish girl inquired.

Wednesday shook her head, "I have a plan."

"Talk later?" Aiyla suggested.

"Talk later," Wednesday confirmed.

Nodding, she turned to Bahadir's cell, kneeling down and pulling a pin from hair.

She picked the lock as fast as her fingers would allow her.

"The cameras?" Bahadir asked.

"All obscured with black bubblegum," Aiyla answered.

Finally, the lock clicked and she stepped back to allow the door to open.

When Bahadir was finally free, Aiyla barreled into his chest, throwing herself into his arms.

"I'm sorry," she murmured.

"Don't be," he hissed, embracing her, "You're my responsibility, Bacı."

"And you're mine, Abi," she replied, handing him his axe.

He laughed, "It doesn't work that way. I'm the older-"

"So, it really is a family reunion."

Aiyla spun around, pulling her bow off of her back and drawing an arrow.

It was Galpin and a deputy.

And they had guns in their hands.

She aimed her bow at the deputy's left eye. "You even think about pulling those triggers and I'll send this arrow right into his eye and through his brain. And I don't miss."

Galpin glared, "No wonder you're accused of murder."

"Emphasis on accused," Bahadir spat, gripping his axe tightly.

"This is getting a bit tiring," Aiyla mused, "Don't you think so, Abi."

"Couldn't agree more, Bacı," Bahadir smirked.

"What-" the deputy started.

Aiyla quickly changed her aim, pointing her bow towards the hanging light fixture in the ceiling. Technically, the wire.

She let go of the bowstring.

It severed the wire perfectly, sending the light fixture to the ground with a crash that sent the two officers sprawling.

Both Aiyla and Bahadir ran.

They raced through the station, jumping over a table as they dashed through the offices. An alarm began to blare and they could hear people running.

The two made it towards the back door of the station, sprinting through the fire exit then into the car park.

Aiyla grinned, "We need to hide you after this."

Bahadir laughed, running a hand through his long, dark hair, "Emine is gonna be so pissed a-"

"HANDS IN THE AIR!"