𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

~

VI

~

When Aiyla returned to her dorm, Enid was sobbing her heart out. 

The moment the blonde werewolf realised she was there, she ran to her and shrieked, "Where have you been, I'm literally having a heart attack right now! Yoko and Emilia are in the infirmary."

"Don't ask," Wednesday drawled, from her side of the room.

Aiyla stared, "What happened?"

Enid began to pace, "Garlic bread incident at dinner, they had a major allergic reaction and now they're out of the Poe Cup. And I don't have a co-piolet or a rower!"

"It wasn't an accident," Aiyla voiced, thinking back to Bianca's 'killer instinct', "Bianca's behind it."

"How do you know?" Enid questioned.

"And why do you still have Xavier's hoodie?" Wednesday interjected.

Aiyla shifted uncomfortably and quickly bit back, saying, "It doesn't matter. You, Wednesday and I are going to take her down tomorrow."

"I am doing no such thing," Wednesday hissed.

Aiyla reached into her bag, pulled out Rowan's mask and threw it at Wednesday, "You are now."

"So you guys are joining the Black Cats?" Enid inquired, she walked forward, gratitude shining in her eyes, "You're willing to do that? For me?"

Aiyla grit her teeth, "I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat."

"Yeah, but mostly you're doing it because we're friends, right?" Enid asked, pouting slightly.

"She's doing it to assert dominance over Xavier," Wednesday corrected, earning a glare from Aiyla.

"Tell me how she keeps winning?" Aiyla queried to Enid.

"It's a real brain cramp," Enid replied, "The past 2 years, no other boat has made it across and back without sinking."

"Sounds like sabotage," Wednesday noted.

"There are no rules in the Poe Cup, and she is a Siren which makes her master of the water," Enid reminded.

"Then we just need to beat her at her own game," Aiyla declared.

"Are we talking about the Poe Cup, or giving Xavier blowjobs?" Wednesday quipped.

Aiyla grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at Wednesday's head.

...

The next morning, Aiyla and Wednesday walked past Bianca, glaring at her, and made their way to Enid.

"We're all set," Enid declared.

"Good, Thing and Onyx are in position," Wednesday declared.