𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

~
XXIX
~

Aiyla Demir pushed her food around in her plate and sighed.

"You need to eat," Bahadir told her.

But Aiyla wasn't listening.

She was busy staring at Xavier, who sat on the table beside them, with Ajax's family.

"Oi," Bahadir snapped, causing her to thrn her gaze to him and glare, "Stop staring at your caan and eat your breakfast."

Aiyla rolled her eyes. "He's not my caan."

Bahadir shot her an exhasperated glare.

Aiyla grinned, "Okay, he is so my caan."

She stared at her çilbir before looking back up at her brother. "How are things with the case?"

Bahadir shrugged, stealing some yogurt from her plate, causing her to swear at him. "It's still classified as self-defense in England and Turkey."

"And here?"

"Murder."

Aiyla shifted uncomfortably and didn't respond.

The two siblings sat there, alone on a table, in the bustling quad, amongst all the families.

They ate their breakfast in silence, and every minute or so Aiyla's gaze would flash towards the tortured artist.

Every stolen glance was a little taste of heaven, for his features were truly divine.

The tiny frown in his furrowed eyebrows that Aiyla desperately wanted to kiss.

The gorgeous, soft brown hair of his, moving slightly in the wind, that she wished to run her hands through.

The handsome green of his eyes, so full of pain and exhaustion, that she wanted to comfort.

He was the most stunning peice of art to have been fashioned.

And yet, he was broken and sharp edged.

And that only made her want him more.

"You're a stalker."

"You stalked Emine."

"I was protecting her."

Aiyla stared at her brother with pure judgement, she made a face at him, "And then she got stabbed!"

Bahadir rolled his eyes, "Well, we're back together now so it doesn't matter."

Aiyla pouted, "Just marry her already."

"Only when I'm no longer a wanted murder in 4 countries," Bahadir assured.

She furrowed her brows in confusion,"What's the fourth?"

"Japan."

Aiyla blanched. "When have tou ever been to Japan?!"

Bahadir laughed, "Just after I dropped you here. I was there for all of 3 days before I was charged for murder."

She laughed, beaming and shaking her head in amusement, "Who'd you kill?"

"The police cheif's husband," Bahadir admitted, laughing louder.

Aiyla laughed even more, if that was possible, she was smiling so much her face hurt now - and her stomach was beggining to hurt from all the laughing.

She caught the glowing flicker of twisted satisfaction in her brother's eyes. That little flash of Wrath hidden in his dark brown optics. Which was instantly taken over with a glint of mischievousness and a flit of love.