xii. 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

Lasy had to laugh in disbelief. "That's a first."

Tyler smiled at her again. "Guess that has to mean something then, right?"

Whatever he was insisting, it made her have a rush of confident. She broke away from his hand to lean over the bed for her jacket again. In the process, Tyler sat up to pop his back. "What are you looking for?"

She came back up with icebreakers, throwing three in her mouth before shoving a couple into his mouth. He blinked in disbelief. "Are you trying to tell-"

She leaned in and shoved her lips on his.

Lasys hands cupped his face, her eyes squeezing shut. It took Tyler off guard for a second but he leaned into her lips more, smiling first, which made her smile. His hands grasped her waist, pulling her in more as Lasy laughed against his lips but never once broke their kiss. Their first kiss, at an ungodly hour in the morning and three icebreakers in both their mouths.

When Lasy got back to her room with the biggest smile on her face, she was expected to see Ajax and gush to him about what just happened, instead she was met with all three of her friends. Her face fell when she saw the look on Xavier's face, immediately looking at Ajax as his hands flew up in surrender. "I tried to avoid this. They ambushed me."

"So, you stayed the night at Tyler's." Xavier shrugged as he stood up. "You drive Tyler home, then you stay the night at his house."

"He was hu-" she began.

"You got in a fight with someone you clearly have a relationship with that was at the Rave'N." he pointed out again, cutting her short. It was rare for Xavier to be mad at her, genuinely mad. They bickered sometimes but that came from love, this was far from it. His tone, the way he didn't even wanna look at her. He was very much mad at her. "Tyler happens to be at the Rave'n and now that I think about it, both of you were no where in sight when the blood fell."

Lasy was quiet, Ajax felt guilt for not trying harder to get Xavier and Bianca to leave when they came looking for Lasy too. Bianca let Xavier have his moment, knowing better then anyone else that there was no point in trying to stop him. But, she also wasn't gonna let him say something he didn't mean to Lasy. When he was angry, he did that sort of thing. "So, what is it Lasy? Is he your boyfriend? Are you hooking up? Did all those Weathervane trips have some type of meaning or were you genuinely just feeling stuck at school?"

Lasy shrugged. He rose his eyebrows. "That's it? A shrug?"

"I don't know what you want me to say!" the way he rose his voice at her was what upset her the most, the look in her eye gave it away.

"I just want you to be honest for a change!" Xavier yelled back at her, Bianca and Ajax shared a look. "Jesus Christ, Lasy! Do you know what kind of guy he is?"

"I know he use to be bad. But he's not even friends with those boys anymore and doesn't-" she began to try and make herself look better, but there was no hiding the fact that she had just made out with a guy that was apart of her best friends destroyed mural. "It doesn't matter. You're gonna be mad at me either way so there's no point."

"I am mad. I'm mad because I waste so much time trying to protect you because you refuse to stand up for yourself, just for you to run off with some asshole!" he pointed as he spoke, the watery look in her eye not even affecting him. It would later, but not now. "I don't even care anymore. You do whatever you want. When he hurts you, don't come crying to me like you always do."

"Xavier." Bianca huffed as he stormed past Lasy and out of her room, she followed quickly. "You didn't have to be so hard on her like that."

"Why not?" he laughed in disbelief. "I'm not gonna protect her feelings if she doesn't give a shit."