Party hardy (jk) just fun party tings

Today was THE day, the day of the party. It was early in the morning and nobody had classes today because the school loved to decorate the party room all day. Luz and amity wake up at the same time do to their alarms, they wanted to get up early so they could get them selfs as ready as they could.

Luz got out of bed first, she went to the bathroom, she showered, brushed her teeth, fluffed up her hair, applied deodorant, cologne, and some moisturizer. She did NOT want to have acne on the day of the party, anyways when she left the bathroom she went directly to her room and put dark blue jeans,white shirt and a black hoodie. Then she made some breakfast burritos for her and amity, she then ate while watching some tv.

Now, when amity got up out of bed she heard Luz in the shower and decided to pick her clothes out before her shower so she could do something while waiting for Luz to be done. When Luz left the bathroom amity got up and went in, it was still damp and steamy in there from Luz's shower but she didn't mind. Amity got in the shower, cleaned herself obviously, got out, brushed her teeth, put on deodorant, and perfume, then blow dried her hair and brushed it. She left the bathroom and got ready, wearing a pastel pink crop top, black leggings, and a denim jacket. She found her breakfast, thanked Luz, ate and went back to her room.

Now it was like 3 hours till the party and amity and Luz were really nervous, they barely talked to each other all day cause they got pretty flustered around each other. But they will talk later right now is time to get ready for amity cause she had more thing to do to get ready then Luz.

Amity started getting ready, she put on black eyeliner, highlighter, mascara, and some blush. She brushed her hair and put one tiny braid where part of her bangs hung. Now it was time for her dress, it was beautiful, it was a light purple with white parts as the collar and sleeves. It was pretty slim with a puffy bottom part. She was wearing some white healed shoes. When she was done she put on her crescent necklace and some more perfume that smelled like vanilla.

Now it was Luz's turn to get ready, she helped her hair a bit to Keep it out of her face, and repainted her nails black, and also put on some more cologne. It was time to put on her tux, and she wasn't gonna lie, she thought she looked hot. The tux was black dress shoes, shiny as they could be, and black dress pants. now for the pop of color, her button up shirt was a darker purple not to dark but just enough, she also had a black tie and her rings.

There was about 30 minutes until the party started and amity and Luz were hungry so Luz texted amity the she was ordering some chick-fil-A and asked if she wanted anything. Amity said she would and told Luz what she wanted, Luz also put what she wanted and ordered. It would take 15 minutes to get there and when it did they did not have much time so Luz put amity's food on the kitchen table and took her food to her room, she texted amity that her food was in the kitchen and started eating. When she was done there was like 5 minutes until they had to leave, so Luz went to amity's room and knocked.

Luz: hey blight are you done eating we gotta go!

Amity: yeah hold on I'm coming.

Amity went and opened the door, but when she saw Luz her mouth dropped same for Luz, they were just sitting there admiring each other, Luz thought amity looked absolutely gorgeous and amity thought Luz was hot.

Luz: w-wow amity you look g-gorgeous.

Amity: o-oh thanks you look p- you know what I'm not gonna lie you look really hot.

Luz: oh r-really

Amity just noticed what she said and went bright red in the face. She was so embarrassed and knew that Luz would never stop teasing her.

Amity: yeah yeah I know go ahead and tease me

Luz: oh I don't tease girls that say I'm hot because that means they probably are themselves~

Luz said in a very flirtatious tone.

Amity: O-OH uh t-thanks we should g-go now.

Amity said shyly.

Luz: okay if you say so princesa, let's go.

Amity blushed, she would never admit it but she really liked when Luz called her princesa. It made her all tingly and flustered.

Luz and amity started walking to the party room which was the gym, and they were on their way when they saw all their friends.

Willow: hey l- oh

Willow said this and everyone turned around to look and her and amity.

Everyone: OMG

Bosha: AMITY YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! AND YOU GOT A HOT DATE, LOOK AT YOU!

Amity and luz started blushing.

Willow: REALLY LOOK AT YOU BOTH YALL ARE BASICALLY THE STARS OF THE WHOLE THING NOW YALL ARE DEFINITELY THE BEST LOOKING DATES HERE!

Luz: oh no no I think y'all look amazing too.

Amity: yeah you guys look great.

Everyone: thanks

Willow: but still I'm not gonna lie y'all are looking hot.

Bosha: willow is speaking straight facts right now you two are smoking.

Amity: aw thanks guys but we should really get going.

They walked in to the gym and instantly people's heads turned.

Luz: why are people looking at us?

Amity: yeah why?

Bosha: BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD LOOKING RIGHT NOW, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!

Amity: whatever you guys I'm gonna go get a drink.

Luz: same, bye guys see ya later.

Everyone said bye and amity and Luz went to go get a drink. 

Luz: hey amity will you come with me outside really quick I need to tell you something.

Amity: o-oh sure Luz.

Luz started leading amity out, Luz was gonna ask amity out, right here right now. If amity says yes Luz will literally be so happy she will explode.

Now they were out side and Luz started to talk.

Luz: so amity I called you out here because  I need to tell you something.

Amity was really nervous, what if Luz says she doesn't like her, or she just asked her out cause she was dared to or something.

Amity: y-yeah what I-is it?

Luz: ok well I wanted to tell you this for awhile but I wanted to do it in the best way. And I thought out here during the dance was pretty great place to do it, So uh.

Luz breathed in and looked at amity.

Luz: DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME!

Amity: REALLY, YES YES I WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT WITH YOU.

Luz: yay well how about we go back to the party now girlfriend. 

Amity blushed and looked at Luz.

Amity: yeah that would be nice. 

But instead of going to the party they just looked at each other and slowly leaned in, until they closed the gap between them and had a long passionate kiss.

Willow: YEAHHHH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT PAY UP.

Amity and Luz looked up to see their friends standing there taking a video of them. They both turned bright red.

Luz: GUYS WHAT THE HELL?

Bosha: I knew that Luz would be the one to ask out amity, now everyone pay up to me and willow.

Amity: YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY BET ON US?!?!

Willow: yeah but y'all were so oblivious it was hard to watch.

They all started laughing except amity and Luz then Luz and amity looked at each other and nodded. Then they were chasing all their friends trying to pore water on them laughing as they do it. Then they catch them but don't actually pore water on them and enjoy the rest of their night.

(HAHAHA WELL HEY YALL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING BUT I HOPE IM DOING OK AND MARRY CHRISTMAS)