Back to the dorm we go

Amity and Luz are walking back to their dorm, not speaking a word to each other the whole time. They were almost at the dorm when all of a sudden.

Luz: y'know you aren't a bad kisser blight~

Luz said in a uncomfortable but flirtatious tone, this made amity start blushing really hard but she doesn't know why.

Amity: o-h

Amity is so confused why she is feeling this way but she will find out some how.

Luz: what's wrong amity~

Luz: cat got ya tongue~

Amity: as if n-ow shut up yo-ur so annoying.

Amity said stuttering but still not knowing why.

Luz: we'll looks like we are at the dorm.

Luz says while opening the door.

Luz: ladies first.

Amity: oh wow what a gentleman.

Amity said in the most monotone voice ever.

Luz: so I know you don't want to talk and whatever but we just made out in a closet so I think we should get to know each other better.

Amity blushed at the memory of the closet situation.

Amity: and why wou-ld I d-do that.

Luz: cause I want to get to know you since we are roommates and can't get rid of each other, also I know you want to know about me~

Amity: in your dreams.

Amity chuckled but agreed to get to know each other.

Luz: so I'll go first I guess, my name is Luz noceda, I am 19 years old I have a mom named Eda and a little brother named king. Im also bisexual, I love the good witch Azura and my best friends are willow park and agustes Porter.

Amity was listening in when she heard she liked Azusa her heart froze finding that someone else her age also lover those books.

Amity: YOU LIKE AZURA!?!?

Luz: I can't believe that's the only thing you cared
About.

Amity: ok ok I was just surprised but it's my turn now.

Amity: okay, my name is amity blight I'm 18, I love cats, the good witch azura and my siblings, my parents also are the founders of blight industries but are total shit shows. I like to dye my hair and I don't know my sexuality yet.

Luz was also surprised that amity liked the good witch azura but she thought it would be something they could talk about to each other in the future.

Luz: ok now we know a little bit more about each other so that's good.

Amity: yeah.

She said a bit uncomfortable because she just remembered that's the girl she made out with but she didn't know why she was, they were just friends, that kissed, in a closet, "gosh amity shut up" she thought.

Luz: ok I'm going to go to sleep now since it's almost 2am, see ya tomorrow princesa.

Amity: g-good night.

Then Luz went in her room fell asleep while amity was panicking about kissing.

Amity: I'm straight I think so why do I care so much, ugh I don't know this is so stupid I'm going to sleep.

She whisper screamed and went to her room and slept.

( hey sorry for the short chapter I'm just getting back so I don't have a lot of ideas right now but next chapter will be longer, bye)

Words 554