- Huh... good hit. – Gregory complimented, spitting blood out of his mouth.

The punch was precise and strong enough to make the Gamma bleed. Caleb felt proud about it, he managed to land a direct hit, but the feeling soon vanished when he realized the fight wasn't over. He walked backward, getting some distance once more, while Gregory stood up and stretched his neck and knuckles. This just got real, Caleb thought to himself. Everyone was still in shock at the situation.

- Caleb... - Nymeria whispered just above her breath, but Caleb heard it, nonetheless.

She was impressed at her friend's skills. Caleb turned to see her, it was just for a couple of seconds, but it was more than enough time for Gregory to rush in and hit Caleb in the face. It was painful. Caleb tumbled a little, he was about to fall. The third in command smiled at the hit, thinking it was done. But he didn't foresee the young wolf regaining balance and quickly throwing another punch to his jaw. This one was stronger and definitively broke something. And so, they kept going, exchanging punch after punch, kick after kick; at this point, it was a battle of will, and Caleb refused to lose.

Gregory was impressed, very few people can stand their ground against him. And now, an 18-year-old pup was able put him on the corner. It's only natural for younger generations to take over, it's what they hope for. But still, the situation was both admirable and incredibly infuriating for the elite. After taking another punch to the jaw, the gamma thought it was enough. He strongly punched Caleb in the stomach, with a strength he'd only used when fighting Alaric, making the young wolf bend over and choke in pain. Then slammed him like a gorilla on the back, grabbed him, lifted him, and slammed him on the ground. The other wolf was left on the ground, out of breath.

- Okay, that's enough. – Alaric announced, making Gregory fall back. Nymeria quickly rushed to her friend's aid.

- Are you okay? – she asked concerned.

- Yeah, I'm fine. – he reassured, trying to catch his breath and heal the broken bones in his sore body.

- Let me help you. – Nymeria helped Caleb stand up.

- You distracted him. – Gregory scolded Nymeria angrily.

- What? – she responded with the same tone.

- He was fighting well until you distracted him. – the third in command clarified still upset.

- Gregory... – Alaric quickly warned in a deep husky voice.

- No, he's right. I got distracted, I should be able to fight and make sure you and everyone else are okay. – Caleb interrupted. – It was my fault. – he said with a hand on his stomach, still hurting from the punch. Alaric smiled at his remark. He's getting stronger, but he's not strong enough...yet.

***** End Flashback *****

- Thanks. – I said nicely.

- So, what are you going to do today? – Maya asked a little intrigued.

- Umm, nothing. – I responded.

- Oh, come on. – Maya complained dramatically.

- Why should I do something? It's just a day like any other. – I said more seriously.

- It's not just another day, it's your birthday. – she tried emphasizing the last part as if that explained the whole thing.

- Yeah...okay. – I discarded it.

- She's right bro, there's nothing wrong with celebrating yourself. – Luke agreed with his sister.

- Well, I just don't feel like it. –