Meltdown

Male Reader POV - I sat at the Library full of tears debating if I should call Balan now or not. TJ offered to take care of me but he shouldn't be burdened with that. Moving my head down I kept crying only to feel a tap on my shoulder confused I looked up noticing it was James. He was the only one who wasn't effected by Balan's magic so in a way I've found comfort in that.

James - (Y/N)? *Frowns* how come you aren't in class are you alright?

Male Reader - *Shakes head* N-no I'm just-everything is a mess! *Tears*

James - I'll get Drew and Natalie it will be alright I-

Male Reader - No you can't! *Sobs*

James - Huh? Well what about Conner?

Male Reader - No *sobs harder* it doesn't matter

James - (Y/N) what's wrong?

Male Reader POV - I had to tell him I couldn't take it anymore giving him a desperate look. He kneeled down cupping my face almost like he was encouraging me to speak my mind.

..........

James - *Wide eyes* That's alot to take in

Male Reader - *Tears*

James POV - With everything (Y/N) told me it was hard to believe him but why would he lie? I'll need to talk to them in person tomorrow but first thing was first I need to make sure he was alright.

Male Reader - *Sniffles* how come you aren't in the classroom?

James - I've had the day off to do some online classes *Smiles*

Male Reader - Oh..

James - *Frowns* I think it's was good you left the way Mr. Landers and Mr. Penner have been treating you how they've been treating themselves it isn't good for you to be around that

Male Reader - Mr. Penner knows I left but I never told Mr. Landers..I couldn't say goodbye to him

James - Well classes are still going would you like me to tell him for you?

Male Reader - *Nods* yes please...

James POV - I patted his back before standing to my feet helping (Y/N) up.

James - I'll see about talking to Drew as well

Male Reader - He won't remember you or me

James - *Sigh*....I'm going to try ok?

Male Reader - You don't believe me

James - ...When you told me about Balan and magic it just seems unrealistic

Male Reader POV - I was hurt but it was understandable who'd believe it anyways? It sounded like a tall tale story. Still I've poured out my heart my secrets Balan wiping everyone's memories did more bad than good but it wasn't his fault.

James POV - I slowly raised (Y/N) chin seeing his teared stained face before pulling him into a hug.

James - I know you aren't a liar...I believe you

Male Reader - *Gasps* You d-do?

Male Reader POV - He hugged me tighter causing me to whimper before letting me go.

Male Reader - I don't know what to do *Sobs*

Male Reader POV - I suddenly heard the Library door open seeing it was TJ panting heavily before running inside. The next thing I knew my body was pulled in a hug gasping hearing his heart rate.

Tj - (Y/N) why did you run off like that!that!?

Male Reader - *Tears* Mr. Penner h-he did something he shouldn't have done! Because of me