Chapter 17

Olivias POV:

After dance practice on Tuesday the rest of the school week seemed to fly by. I only saw Drew twice after Tuesday which was only in class. As it should be. I do admit that whenever I left my house I wasn't unwelcome to the idea of running into her seeing as last week she was everywhere I went. I found myself scanning every place I went for her. I was continually disappointed though.

It's probably not a good thing that I am constantly thinking about her.

Shes nice to me. She's independent. She's sexy, god, she's so sexy, and she's undeniably the prettiest girl I've seen. The problem was she's my student and if she wasn't my student........... She appears to be sleeping with every girl in town.

The next time I saw Drew was Friday during our Duos routine. It was erotic as usual and afterwards I scurried back to my dressing room to avoid her. I was always so turned on after our dance. I didn't want to do something I shouldn't.

Saturdays routine was the same but she caught me before I got to my dressing room spun me around.

"Can we be friends? Please stop avoiding me." She said.

"I......uh..... I." I stuttered trying to come up with a response.

"Please. I can't stand you not talking to me."

I looked down at our still joined hands.

"Okay. Friends."

"Thanks" she smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said and let go of my hand then walked away.

I had butterflies in my stomach just thinking about that interaction.

Ugh. I need to get this girl off my mind. The last time I tried that I ended up on a terrible
date and was saved by none other than my brown eyed girl in shining armor.

It's currently 7 PM on sunday and I'm on my way to the club to get ready for work. When I got to my dressing room I got ready and when I was done I had 15 minutes to spare before I needed to be out on stage. I decided to open tinder for the first time in over a week.

I saw messages from Andrew asking how I was and completely ignored them. I had a few messages from people I had matched with I went through them. They were the usual pick up line, one liners. That was until I clicked on a girl I had matched with named Rory.

-What secret do you have that nobody knows about?-

That's a new one. I clicked on her profile. She had three photos. The first one was a simple selfie of a beautiful platinum blonde with hazel eyes and cheekbones to die for.

The next was of her smiling up at whoever was holding the camera while she was sitting by a tree next to a lake playing a guitar. The photo looked like it had been taken years ago. Maybe it's a filter. I scrolled to the next one.

It was Rory on a all black stage in a white leotard doing a Arabesque pose. The photo was so captivating I stared at it for about 20 seconds longer than the last ones.

I looked at the about me section.

All it said was:

IF EATING CAKE IS WRONG I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT.

I don't remember swiping right on this girl but I'm glad I did.

I went back to the message and thought for a second. What was something about me that no one knew. Probably that I was crushing on my 18 year old student but I could never say that in a million years. I decide to go with a simple answer.