ii

'2nd Person P.O.V'

Ever since your mother had passed away when you were eight, your family never felt like your anymore. Your father married your new mother three years after your mother's demise.

He thought you would not be able to live all by yourself, with him keeping himself all busy. Turned out even after the arrival of a new mother, nothing changed. You felt even more lonely.

She doesn't talk to you. Not anymore. In her starting days, she at least used to show that she liked you. But after your step sister was born, god knows what happened between your father and her, she turned mute towards you.

Things continued until you felt like you were not even a part of this family. You felt like an extra. Not welcomed. Not invited. It was the most painful and awful thing. And the worst part is, your father knows and he tried.

You completed your medical studies, worked hard, got accepted in one of the best hospital. The hospital has become your second home. It also helps you to distract your mind. Honestly, it doesn't matter no more. Feeling like an extra in this family, you've become used to it. Your father tried many times but it just didn't help. Your was scared to bother him anymore. You didn't want to feel like a burden.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door. You closed your eyes for a few seconds to stop this burning sensation in them and got out of your bed to adjust your clothes. "You can come in now."

The door opened and the person peaked in before coming, "Hey, sis." You relaxed seeing your brother. He flashed you a smile. You groaned and threw yourself on your bed. He sat beside you.

It's almost like a habit. Your siblings visit you almost everyday before you drift off to sleep. Being a doctor comes with a lot of work that there are days when you sleep in the hospital. Your siblings make sure that you're not stressed and checks up on you from time to time.

The three of you have always shared a special bond. They are your step siblings but they are the best thing you could ask for.

"Isn't Dahee coming?" You stared at the door before asking. Jihu shooked his head as no. "She's out with her boyfriend. I think she's pretty serious this time." You laughed slightly. At least someone is having fun.

"It's been so long since you've dated someone. I would start thinking you are planning to stay single all your life." He said with a genuine tone. He's joking you know.

"With all the work, I don't think I'll be dating anyone in the near future. Even if I do, there's no chance it will work out." You said what you actually think. You decided to stay quiet until you remembered what the psychic told you.

"You know I met this psychic at the hospital and she said I would come face to face with the love of my life today."

"Really? Who did you meet?" As you expected he showed his keen interest in the topic. "This morning I met an old friend from school and then..." you grew quiet for a while. You really wish the psychic was just a fraud. "...I met Jeon Jungkook." You completed your sentence with a disinterested face.

You turned your eyes to your brother and you laughed so hard that you chocked on your spit and coughed but still continued to laugh. The look of horror on his face made you laugh harder. You calmed yourself sitting properly.

"What's with that look?"

He shook his head again as if he was denying something. "But you are already face to face. You can't be face to face to face!" You again broke into laughter holding you stomach. That doesn't make sense.