Too Fast - Kim Chaewon

(Warning, this one contains a little R18⚠️. If you're a minor or you don't feel comfortable reading stuff like this, please leave while you can. I do not want to ruin someone's innocence against their will. Thank you.)

Your P.O.V.

"Damn it!" I gripped on the steering wheel before stepping on the pedal.

I always knew that my son-of-a-jerk brother would end up cheating in drag racing. It's my fault anyway that I trusted he would play fair this time because his opponent was his very own sister.

Unlucky for him, I was a lot better than last time. I changed my gear and drove faster. A smirk formed on my lips as I leaned on my window and gave him a look as I passed him by. As his car finally slowed down behind, I wondered why he grinned back at me.

After crossing the finish line, I cheered and screamed. I thought that I can finally slap my brother in the face for this win, until I stepped on the brake and nothing happened.

Nothing happened.

Fuck.

"That d*ckhead." I grumbled to myself as I figured that he probably did something to my car earlier.

I stepped on the brake many times and tried to pull the clutch, but my car wasn't getting any slower. My chest heaved up and down from the panic, then my hands held the steering wheel carefully to avoid the obstacles on the road.

Thankfully, it was already late in the night and there were almost no cars in this highway.

"I'm going to snap his head off if I survive this one." I cursed before making sure that my seatbelt was fastened.

When I looked back up, I could see flashing red and blue lights from the corner. Given that my speed was over the limit, I passed by the police car in an instant before hearing its alarm going off.

And now, I think I'm going to be arrested.

As it followed behind me, I tried to think of how to stop this car. Of course, without dying.

However my actions immediately opposed my thoughts when a cat stopped in the middle of the road, snapping its head to look me in the eye. And from my instincts, I turned the wheels and instead hit a post from the curb.

"FUCK!" I held my head and bumped into the steering wheel, feeling the airbag explode a few seconds late.

"Ugh..." my head felt like it was cut off. Everything was spinning and I can feel blood dripping down the side of my face.

"Get out and put your hands in the air!"

Just in time, the police came and yelled at me like I hadn't just been in an accident. Fuck it.

"I said get out of there!" she yelled once again.

I perked my head up slowly just to glare at her. I wasn't even seeing things clearly, all I can see was a blur of her figure and stars everywhere.

"Are you blind or what?!" I shouted back.

"Don't you dare shout back and just follow my orders!" she yelled.

This bit--

I was surprised when my door was opened and I was aggressively pulled out.

"Now stand straight and put your hands on the roof!" she commanded.

I groaned from the sudden movement, but did not do anything. Instead, I held my head and tried to steady myself from the dizziness.

"Argh..."