Bites And Marks - Huh Yunjin & Nakamura Kazuha

For jiji_arf

(Note again that this is not for a ship)

Your P.O.V.

It was dark, the street lights were either not working or kept turning on and off while I walked. Regrets and curses filled my head while I thought of how and why, of all days, I had to be working night shift on a full moon.

"Yeah, it's just a full moon. No big deal."

No big deal, my foot. If only vampires and werewolves didn't exist in this world, maybe it wouldn't leave me shivering here outside while I'm on my way home.

Being the paranoid person that I am, I kept glancing at every corner and every alley. I would sometimes see shadows and hear footsteps, but I try to convince myself that they're simply hallucinations.

I sighed of relief once I was near the last corner before my home. But once I turned, a hooded woman who was taller than me showed up.

"AAAA FUCK!" I yelled.

She quickly perked her head up and removed her hood, showing her face.

"Shh, don't be too noisy." she shushed.

I got the impression that she was a vampire. But after seeing that she had no fangs while she was talking, I guess I was safe.

"You scared the hell out of me." I glared at her.

She apologized with a little smile. I was supposed to just pass by her and go straight home, but she grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall of my neighbor's house.

"Ow! Hey what are you--"

"Shh! I told you not to be noisy!" she whisper-yelled.

"Then don't go pushing me like some weird person!" I hissed.

"I'm sorry again, okay? Just keep calm." she gestured.

"How am I supposed to keep calm when a stranger just pushed me--"