Chapter14

Jasey’s POV.

     The concert was amazing and the rush of being on stage made me happier than I’ve ever been. I sent Oli a quick text saying I’d be right on Skype. Mike, Kyle, Tay, Alex, and I all walked outside to meet fans while the others were still getting their things together. I loved the fans, without them we would be nowhere. After about thirty minutes of talking and taking pictures I said my goodbyes and made my way back to my tour bus. I changed and crawled into my bunk logging into Skype. I smiled seeing Oli still online. I quickly called him and waited for him to accept the call.

    “Hello beautiful” I heard the familiar voice that gave me butterflies. I looked up and smiled at Oli through the screen. “I miss you” He mumbled looking down at his hands, my smile dropped and I looked at him.

    “I miss you too, a lot. I never thought it would be this fucking hard.” I said I felt tears come to my eyes. I tried to stay strong for my band and the fans, but the truth was that I was breaking I hadn’t seen Oli in over a month and I needed him.

    “Sh, baby I love you and I miss you too. But you need to stay strong, remember I’m coming to one of your shows in about a month. Just hang in there.” I nodded at his words. I wiped a couple tears that had fallen away. I took a deep breath and smiled looking at him as he smiled back. I heard a dog bark and Oli leaned down and picked up a small chocolate lab.

    “Oh my god! Oli that’s so cute! You never told me you had a puppy.” I squealed as the puppy tried licking the camera. Oli laughed and shook his head, holding the dog in his arms.

    “I got it today; I figured it can keep me company until I see you again. His name is Ashby” I giggled at the name. Alan Ashby and Oli had become quite good friends over the time we spent with them at Warped Tour.

    “Ashby huh?” I asked still laughing; Oli rolled his eyes but kept the smile on his face. We talked until Oli finally told me to get off and get some sleep. I reluctantly agreed and said goodnight hanging up and falling right asleep. Counting down the days until I get to see him again.

A/N: How do you like it so far? :D Sorry I don't update much during the week. I have school and shiiit. But yeah. Thank you everyone for reading <3 -Becca