Chapter2

Jasey’s POV.

   Dinner was amazing and afterwards we all just walked around LA. I loved this city and it made everything better being with the people I love. Oli’s arm was placed around my shoulder for most of the night making me feel safe and protected. Around 9:30 we made our way back to the house because my mom and Ms. Sykes were feeling tired. I was starting to feel my eyes close on the ride back. Fifteen minutes later I felt myself being carried, I was laid on a soft bed. I opened my eyes to be faced with the smiling face of Oli.

  “Thank you” I whispered hugging him as he walked out. I got up and changed into a tank top and shorts. I heard a light knock at my door, I opened the door confused seeing Oli standing there. “What’re yo-“ I was cut off by Oli’s lips crashing down on mine. I reacted quickly and kissed back. My arms found their way around his neck as I leaned into him enjoying the way his lips moved with mine. His arms wrapped around my waist and he lightly pushed me back as he closed the door. His lips latched with mine again as I walked backwards eventually falling back on the bed. Oli landing on top of me trying to keep his weight off so he wouldn’t hurt me.

   He groaned into the kiss and pushed his hips into mine making me gasp. He took this as the chance to put his tongue in my mouth. Soon we were both left in our underwear; Oli was kissing and sucking on my neck causing me to quietly moan. He pulled away and looked in my eyes as his hands made their way to my underwear. His eyes asking for permission that I nodded in response. Before I knew it our bodies were working together as one as I gave myself to Oli for the first time.

   The next morning I woke up in Oli’s arms and I couldn’t be happier knowing he’d stay with me all night. I leaned more into him as his arms tighten around my waist; I felt safe and like everything was going to be fine here in Oli’s arms. I knew that these last few days we would have to make the best.

-------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

  Sorry it was really short :c