Chapter13

Jasey’s POV.

One Month Later.

      Today tour starts. To say I was excited was an understatement, my band and I had been waiting months for this. The fact that we’d be touring with bands that had members who were pretty much our best friends. Tay and I spent the last week together in her apartment and we got up early this morning to get ready together. We decided I would just ride on her bus until we got to the first venue today.

     The bus pulled up around six am and we were the last people to be picked up meaning we were now heading straight to the venue. I sat on the couch talking to Rob and Jordan while Tay went back to sleep in her bunk and Mike and Cameron played video games. I rested my head on Jordan’s shoulder and closed my eyes. Lately I had become really close to all of the members of We Are the In Crowd. They were like a second family, the first being my band members. I was closest to Jordan and Tay; they had been there for me since Warped Tour ended.

     My phone started ringing. I smiled seeing the caller ID; Oliverrr<3 I excused myself to the back room and picked up the call.

    “Hello” I sang happily through the phone, earning me a chuckle from Oli on the other line.

   “Hi babe, I thought I’d call and wish you luck tonight because I’m going out with the boys and I don’t know if I’ll have time to call you before your show.” I smiled at how thoughtful he was.

    “Well thank you. Have fun tonight and I’ll call you or something while I can”

   “Do you want to Skype tonight? After your show text me and I’ll get on.”

   “That’d be great”

   “Alright, well I have to go. I love you, go kick some ass tonight” I could hear the smile in his voice.

   “I love you too bye” I hung up and sighed happily to myself while walking back to the front of the bus. I talked with the boys for the rest of the ride. I ran off the bus once we stopped and spotted the familiar dark brown hair that belonged to my best friend. I ran and jumped on his back, planting a sloppy kiss on his cheek. “I missed you Ben!” I squealed, he laughed and walked me inside the venue.

    The venue was huge and I smiled taking out my phone and taking a picture posting it to Twitter: “@Jasey_Babe: Venue tonight is huge. #excited”. After setting up and running through sound check I skipped my way to the WATIC dressing room. I took a seat next to Jordan and Cameron.

     “Hello boys” I said happily, they smiled and greeted me back. I pulled out my phone and sent Oli a quick text confirming our Skype talk after the show, he agreed and I went back to talking with everyone in the room. I sighed happily and sat up pulling Cameron and Jordan close to me. “Let’s take a picture” they nodded and we all smiled into the camera. I posted the picture to Twitter and Instagram: “Spending time with my boys <3”

     Before the show we all did a quick group huddle, my band and I got ready on side stage since we were going first. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned and smiled up at Jordan, I hugged him back.

    “Good luck Jae.” He whispered into my neck, I felt myself blush before I pulled way and nodded. I ran on stage and began to sing, I heard fans screaming from all around me making me smile even more. This tour was going to be amazing.