Chapter fourteen

I woke up to a sight that I never want to forget. The sound of laughter coming from my child and the love of my life reminds me of why I keep going everyday. 

"Mommy, mommy help." Isabelle laughs while Lexa continue to tickle her. 

"I think the tickle monster missed you." I respond while sitting up and smiling. Suddenly Lexa stops and whispers something in Belle's ear. 

"On three Izzy. One, two, three." On three they both jumped on me and started tickling me. 

"No, stop guys." I tried to get out while laughing. They both ignored me. 

That's how the beginning  of our morning went. Us enjoying being reunited again. The moment didn't last too long because Lexa and I were needed in a meeting. The meeting consisted of Me, Lexa, and one leader from each clan in the coalition minus Azgeda. It was a meeting about last nights events. I was standing to the right of Lexa's throne. If I wanted to I could sit on Lexa's lap, everyone knows better than to question us about it. 

"So what happens next?" One of the ambassadors asked.

"Next we celebrate our win. All of our people are home and safe." Lexa responds. 

"What happened to the Mountain people? Did they wipe out the sky people." Another ambassador asks. 

"Some of our spies have informed us that the sky people did win. Everyone in the mountain is dead." I informed everyone. They looked happy. 

"As for the sky people the truce remains." Lexa said. Some of them seemed like they wanted to say something but decided against it. 

"And what about the traitor Lincoln? What of him." Lincoln escaped from our hold and went back to the mountain to help the sky people. We haven't seen or heard from him since. I notice how Indra shifts a bit.

"Lincoln has committed treason, there will be a kill order initiated  by tomorrow." Lexa responded. I kept my face straight knowing that Lincoln will be okay. He always is. 

"If that is all we would like to spend time with our daughter" I said once no one spoke up. 

"You're all dismissed." Lexa says. Once we were alone Lexa turns to me. "You know why-" She began to say but I cut her off.  

"Yes, I know why you put out the kill order. Lincoln disobeyed his commander meaning he betrayed us all. No special treatment." I said looking her in her eye. She nods. 

"Lets go, Izzy is waiting for us." She held out her hand and I take it. 

That's how the rest of the day went. Peaceful and full of love. Seeing my girlfriend play around with my daughter feels my heart with joy. Looking at the two of them lets me know that we made the right choice at mount weather. I was kind of hoping that me and Clarke could maybe have a sister relationship. All hope went down the drain now. 

p.s. Yes I know what a drain is. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: That's a wrap everyone. I know this chapter was short, but it was a filler chapter. A new season means a new book. The book details will be listed in the next 'chapter'.