Chapter Eleven

(Rocky's POV)

After we let the doctor die everyone started getting weapons I walked over to Belle to make sure she was okay.  

We started trying to barricade the doors to save us more time. Me and Jasper are still acting as leaders. 

"Jasper, where do you want this?" Miller asked while he and another held one of the bunk beds. 

"Put it here." he said motioning towards the door.  "No weak spots. We need to make sure they don't get in." 

"We took the level, but now we need to hold it." I said loud and clear. "They will becoming and we need to be ready." 

"Harper, get some pots and fill them with water. As big as you can fund okay?" Jasper says than asks. 

"Why do we need to do that." Harper asks. 

"The mountain men still has that weird fog that can knock us out. Like I said we need to be ready." I respond she nods her head and does as she's told. 

"Watch out." I hear someone says. I turn around to see fox smashing a camera. 

"Good, fox. Let's go get those hallway cameras, right?" Jasper suggests. 

"Don't take the hallway cameras, we won't no what's happening." I say. 

"We won't know anyway." Jasper is quick to respond. 

"I can make it so we can see the cameras." Monty agrees with me. 

"You can do that?" Jasper asks. 

"Have you met me?" Monty fires back. 

I leave Monty and Jasper to talk while I go check on everyone else. I see Isabelle sitting in the corner by herself. I walk over.

"Whats wrong Belle?" I ask kneeling down. 

"I'm scared, lots of people have tried to rebel I've seen what happened to them when they got caught I-" I quickly cut her off. 

"I don't have to worry about that Tinkerbell." She smiles hearing the nickname. I used to tell her stories about a warrior fairy named Tinkerbell. It's a little bit different than the original Tinkerbell but is Isabelle loves her. "I promise that I will do my best to keep everyone safe, but I can guarantee that nothing will happen to you, I promise." I know most promises can't be kept, but I intend on keeping this one. 

(...) 

We sit around waiting when we suddenly hear a noise. I look at the camera. They're here. 

"We're not ready for this." Fox says as she walks up to me and Jasper. 

"Yes, we are." I say.

"Just follow the plan and we'll be okay." Jasper added on. "I promise." 

"No guns you were right." Monty says looking at the camera. 

"It's because they can't kill us." Jasper said. 

"Not yet" I added on. 

Some people started talking but I was looking at the camera when I noticed something.

"Wait a minute. Some of them aren't wearing hazmat suits." Monty stole my observation. 

"What's it mean" 

"It means they're cured. The marrow treatments worked." 

We started to hear pounding at the door. Like I predicted they started to throw gas in. We were ready. We acted fast put the gas in water and acted like we were sleep. They ended up getting in.