Chapter 13

It is strange to long for slow days filled with quiet moments of joy. The world seems to be in a rush, but I choose to remain still.
- a.b

(Slight smut warning)

I walk into the water, surprised at how warm it is, before turning to face Baby

"You coming?"

I ask her before I duck under the lake water, submerging myself completely in the water before coming back up. Baby stands there at the water, looking hesitant with a hint of fear on her face. I walk back over to the side of the grass. "It's ok, I'll hold you; I won't let anything happen to you," I reassure her.

She thinks for a minute, eyeing up the water, before nodding hesitantly and reaching down and taking off her white converse, then the rest of her clothes, leaving her in her white bra and underwear. I feel myself start to harden in my pants as I look at her beautiful body.

I snap myself out of it and reach out of the water to help her in, lifting her up and into my arms, letting her grip my neck tightly. I rub her back soothingly, trying to calm her down. "I got you, I got you," I tell her as I walk us into the water till it reaches our shoulders.

I just hold her, letting her get used to it till she slowly loosens up silently with her head resting on my shoulder. I press my face into her neck, kissing her softly before pulling back. She pulls her face from my neck and lets go of her hold on it, moving her hands around the water.

"Do you trust me?" I ask her, looking into her eyes. She nods confusedly, "Of course I do." I smile, happy to know she trusts me. I slowly pull her away from my body and move her into a floating position on her back.

She tenses, "Relax; I got you." I reassured her again, holding her up and letting her float around. Her hair floats around her, making her look like an angel with a halo. I can't resist leaning down and pecking her lips. My eyes wonder at her breasts as they stick out of the water, and my breath hitches as I see her while her bra now sees through.

My boxers are so tight as I harden, cursing under my breath. I look back to her face, trying to keep my eyes there, even though looking at her face doesn't help my boxers loosen. She looks up at me, smiling happily and running her hands over the top of the water.

She floats for a few more minutes before deciding she wants to get up by herself, not realizing it's much deeper since I'm standing up. She gasps, but before she falls under, I grab her by the waist, pulling her back to me and letting her wrap around me again. I chuckle at her, rubbing her back before walking toward the big rock on the other side of the lake.

I don't worry about there being any drop-offs, as I've been in this lake more times than I can count when I was younger. Me and my friends would always ditch school and head here for a swim and some drinking. I lift Baby off me and sit her on the rock, holding her hips.