Thank you for making little Chaeyoung's dreams all come true.

PS. Just as I did ever since you gave me my necklace, will you always wear yours too?

Jennie nodded as if to answer the question in the letter. Chaeyoung was right, since they were little girls they would always talk about their dream wedding. What it would look like, where it would be, how it would go. The funny thing is, whenever they'd talk about weddings they would never say that they would be each other's bridesmaids. Never.

Thinking about it now, Jennie couldn't help but laugh at her younger self for not realizing sooner how inlove she was with the blonde woman.

Pushing aside her thoughts, Jennie quickly placed the letter down and handed Lisa the necklace.

"Will you please help me wear this?"

Of Course with a wide smile and an enthusiastic nod, the younger woman did.

Jisoo helped her fix her hair afterwards as all the bridesmaids stared at her in adoration.

"It's beautiful." she said as she touched the necklace fondly.

Her Taeyeon Unnie placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Ready?"

Jennie lifted her head and stared into her Unnie's eyes. The CEO took a deep breath and smiled.

"As I'll ever be."

The earlier part of her morning passed by quickly and slowly at the same time. She actually didn't know if she was nervous or excited. Or maybe just both. Needless to say Park Chaeyoung was a jumble of emotions as she sat on her makeup chair. Her room was at the far end of the mansion opposite from where Jennie's room was.

She was hyper aware of everything. The brush gently threading her hair. The feel of the makeup brushes on her porcelain skin. The smell of her Yves Saint Laurent perfume wafting around the room. The sound of bickering and laughter from her bridesmaids behind her. The gentle breeze coming from the open windows.

She almost jumped on her seat when a palm placed itself on her knee. Chaeyoung looked to her side to see a laughing Jihyo patting her knee.

"Calm down. You've been bouncing your leg for almost an hour."

Her cousin looked at her fondly as Chaeyoung immediately took Jihyo's hand in hers for support. She watched as her cousin fully stepped in front of her and placed her unoccupied hand on her shoulder. Squeezing it lightly.

"Everything is alright, cousin. No need to worry. You look beautiful. Breathe."

Ofcourse, Chaeyoung followed instructions quite well so she did as she was told. She took in deep breaths as Jihyo rubbed her arms in much needed comfort.

"I think I'm gonna die from either excitement or nervousness. I'm not sure."

Before Jihyo could laugh at her again, a knock on the door was heard and she watched as her cousin made her way to open it.

Chaeyoung stood from her seat to greet Jisoo as the older woman smiled widely at her before handing her a small red velvet box and a small white envelope.

"You look stunning, Chaeyoung-ah."

Jisoo chuckled at her seeing how nervous the younger one is but chose to gesture to the box.