"But the most peculiar thing that they found on the creature was a saddle on its back."

"Wait! You mean a saddle for a mount."

"Yes, and it bears symbolic marks and some crystal tubes of unknown purposes. Our researchers are still finding answers to that. It also guesses there are intelligent species on the other side of the Ring."

"Seems problematic if the locals there are hostile to outsiders." The Minister of Defence pointed out.

"Why does it attack the investigation team?" The Pres. Sanchez questioned the creature with its clear hostile intent.

"It was probably in a feral state and hostile to other animals while it was roaming the ocean for food and a place to rest. They opened the underbelly and dissected the stomach which is nearly empty from its travels." The scientist explains the creature's hostile behaviour.

The President takes a cold cup of water from his table and changes topics in the conversation.

"Is there any more investigation on the other side?" He added.

"On the way sir, we send UAVs of the Hermes 900 drones to be surveying the other side of the Ring." One of the advisors asked.

The Hermes 900 is an Israeli medium-size, multi-payload, medium-altitude long-endurance UAV designed for tactical missions. It is given by the Israeli company named Elbit Systems an acquisition after the Siege of Marawi against ISIS-backed terrorists.

He signals his assistants to turn on the flat-screen TV in the room and it reveals a live drone feed. It is operated by the PAF's 303rd Aerial Reconnaissance Group of the 300th Air Intelligence and Security Wing. 

They are stationed near Danilo Atienza Air Base on their trailer inside with the drone operator and his operating crew.

The drone is on the Danilo Atienza Air Base runway trying to take off. The drone operator is now communicating with the tower control.

"This PDF Hermes 900 drone is requesting to take off on Runway 7, //Over//."

"This is Tower, affirmative to take off //Over//."

"//Roger// that Tower, //Copy and Out//."

Cavite City, Philippines

Danilo Atienza Air Base

January 24, 2026

As the drone began to fly in the air, it now flew to the sea to enter its target.

The drone operator swoops low attitude near the water and enters the Ring. The world on the other side of the Ring is very similar to the sky and waters except for its evening with a bright moon on there.

Everyone who witnessed the live feed saw a pinkish shade colour on the horizon.

Many have realized that dawn is coming near.

"This is the drone operator, commencing travelling the path where the creature came from //Over//." The drone operator called back to them.

"We deduce that the creature came from a coast that is not far from here." The NICA minister informed.

"What if you're wrong? What if the creature was much farther than we anticipated and what if we were unable to find a landmass on this ocean?" The President worried about the risky decision.

"Well, sir, there is more time to explore further." His Cabinet Secretary elaborated.

As the President and his advisors are watching the operation ongoing, a person comes out of the doors and disturbs them.