Chapter One "Leaving "

So before we get anything started,
this is my first story, and i think it'll suck but, I hope you enjoy ;))
It might contain smut, swearing and maybe some other triggering topics. So, if you are not comfortable with it, you may leave. That's all :)

*****

*No ones pov*

So, you are currently standing in your room and.. you might have told your parents your secret.

Well you told them that you are a Vampire. How did you find out? Well,
let's rewind.

*****
*Flashback (6 Yrs Ago)*

You're currently 10 yrs old, and is in school you're learning about math (which is your fav) and of course since you love it, you keep answering and raising your hand, though on other subjects, not so much.

Great! it's lunch and it's the first time you're eating school lunch since your mom forgot to pack you lunch. You met up with your friends, Robert and Casey.  Let's just say they're pretty chaotic...

"HA, I REPLACED YOUR JUICE WITH UH ANOTHER JUICE THAT YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO! wait are you even allergic to apple?" Says Casey.

Robert just ignored her because he's used to it anyway..

You say,
"heyyy what chaotic stuff are you both up to?"

"Um actually nothing we're just eating" Casey said with a smile.

Robert says, "Oh and here you're eating school lunch right?" Robert hands you money enough for some school lunch.

You said thanks and went to buy lunch. You bought garlic bread since, it's the only thing you can afford with the money Robert gave you.

And....you ate it.
Well guess what, you had an allergic reaction!
Then, you realized that you're also allergic to the sun without sunglasses
Then comes up to your mind.
"AM I A F*CKING VAMPIRE?!"

******
*End Of Flashback*

You're 16 yrs old now. And I guess your parents accepted you even if you're a vampire. Though, they said it'll be dangerous if someone finds out. Then, they enrolled you into a new school called
"Nevermore Academy"

You found it interesting but, you couldn't meet your friends anymore so, you meet up with them and you told them about it. They're kind of the only ones who knows you're a vampire. Robert says, "BUT WHYY I CANT PULL OFF MY PRANKS TO ANYONE ANYMORE" he pouted.
You said, "you still have Casey you know."
Casey said, "oh and so that you'll remember us, we made you this!"
She gives you a bracelet with initials
R C And (Your First Name Initial)
Robert says almost crying. "We'll miss you."
You say, "I'll miss you guys too."

You went home and packed your clothes, food, phone, hair accessories, water, etc, and of course sunglasses. Your parents said that you'll meet the principal of your new school tomorrow morning.

You woke up at 4:30 am. Because, you'll meet the principal at 9:00 am.
you took a bath and ate cereal, with milk of course. You then brushed your teeth and wore this:

(btw you can also wear anything you want, I just rlly want this outfit wahhah)

So you got your bag and you left the house with your parents at 6:45 am.

You left a letter for your friends before you went in the train.
The train took 2 hours so it's 8:45 am already. Though, you're already at the Nevermore Academy. You looked at the school and said to your mind
"I think this journey will be fun."

********
sooo how was the first chapter??
I know like there's no Enid involved sorry about that but give me some recommendations please!
And love y'all to whoever's reading
- Kai