kaise kahe woh hain ya nehi humare

Main yaha insab ke liye nehi ayi hu. Bas apke health ke liye ayi hu to mujhe kamra dene ki zarurat nehi waise bhi chli jayungi raat ko mere husband intezar kar rahe honge" She told. Anirudh culched his fist then smiled and noded. "wait for sometime I will be back. Anirudh said and went to his room and closed the door. Bondita just wondering why he is he so strange. After sometime Bondita heared a noise from his room and knocked the door getting tensed.

"Anirudh! open the door! what happened? yeh awaj kaisi thi please darwaja kholiye" Bondita shout from outside while knocking. Anirudh opened the door. Bondita looked at him head to toe and found his hand bleeding. Bondita held his hand. "kiya hua? choth kaise lagi or awaj kaisi thi? Bondita asked while cleaning his hand with her dupatta. "kuch nehi bas ghussa araha tha ishliye sisha todh diya"Anirudh said while freeing his hand.

"kispe ghussa aya? aur aise sisha kon thodhta hain? apko choth lag gayi na? Bondita said in cracking tone. Bondita asked the servant to bring first aid box. the servant brought and gave it to her. Bondita made him sat on sofa and she sat on her knees infront of him. Bondita took cotton and rubbed on his fist while blewing. Anirudh just kept looking at her without blinking a drop of tear fall from his eyes. Bondita looked at him and stopped. Anirudh blinked and looked other side.

" kitna dard horaha hoga apko? fir kiyu choth lagayi?" Bondita asked and warpped bandage around his hand and sat beside him.

"aap ne mujhe yaha as doctor le ayein. to apka treatment karna meri zimmedari hain. apki mental health stress ki wajah se thik nehi hain. kis baat ka itna stress hain apko? mujhe batate to ziyada accha hota" Bondita asked sweetly. " maine reports dekhi. apke haat ke nerves already weak agar aise choth denge to damage hone mein waqt nehi lagega sayad paralised bhi ho jayein . apko dhiyaan rakhna hoga in baaton ka" Bondita told. She was feeling bad that he is not so well from inside neither from outside. she knows medicine wouldn't work much as someone's care can. " to bataiye kis chiz ka itna stress hain apko?"

"Bas bussiness ka or kiya" Anirudh told looking other side. "jhoot apko shirf bussiness ka to nehi hain stress. khair aap aram kariye or aaj ka meeting cancel kariye". Bondita told as she didn't want to pressurize him if he is not comfortable to tell her. "nehi kar sakta important hain" Anirudh told. "aap bohat ajeeb hain aapki health sabse ziyada zaruri hain agar Health hi thik nehi rahegi to yeh bussiness paisa kuch kaam nehi ayega. aur peace bhi zaruri jisse ap paiso se nehi kharid saktein" Bondita scolded.

"par jiske sath sukoon milta hain mere dil ko wohi mere pash nehi" Anirudh said.Bondita thought he was talking about nimrit. She came in reality when she heared another noise. She looked at him and found he broke the glass kept on table in his another hand which left her surprised. it was bleeding.

" aap pagal hain kiya? firse choth laga di? maine kya kaha abhi apko? or itna ghussa aap laate kaha se hain? Bondita said and again started cleaning his hand with cotton. Anirudh looked other side trying not to smile. Bondita placed her hand on his head. "bukhar bhi to nehi hain fir aisi harqatein karke muskra rahe hain? Bondita said and warpped bandaged on his hand.

"zara laptop open karke dengi? mere meeting ka waqt horaha hain" Anirudh told frankly. "you are strange! but pehle mujhe pressure check karne dijiye" Bondita said and checked his pressure which was low. she frowned. "apko aram karna chahiye pressure low hain meeting cancel kar dijiye" Bondita advised. "kaha na.cancel nehi kar sakta. can you open my laptop?" Anirudh asked loudly.she opened his laptop. He was telling and she was typing. Then she left when his meeting started.

It become 8pm his meeting finished. Bondita knocked with a plate of food. Anirudh gestured to come. She came and sat beside him. She forwarded him morsel with an angry face. "main kha lunga" Anirudh said. "dono Haat pe choth laga li or keh rahe hain kha lenge akele? khila rahi hu chup chap kha lijiye" Bondita said sternly and put morsel inside his mouth. For her she still treats him like a before. how can she see him in pain? of cours she wants to take care of him like Before but how? Still bondita fed him by her hand with moist eyes as their memories were flasing infront her eyes.