Dard mere woh bhula hi gaya

Bondita was reached home and started crying. She didn't knew what to do? She was losing confidence. She was hesitating to take his responsiblity. What if she did something wrong. she was crying for herself but more cried for Anirudh. He will suffer more than her. Maybe her career can destroyed but she can destroy his whole life by one irresponsibility. She just threw everything in furstraition. She culched her hair and scremead. She needs someone to take care of her. She needs someone to confront her. She can't even tell anyone from her family if they get to know she is living without any relationship maybe they will separate them. They will not let her to stay with Anirudh. Already people of her building started talking shits about them. Everyone she meets always ends up taunting her. That moment someone belled the door. Anirudh's sleep broke. but he could barely got up. Bondita hide those broken things somehow the opened the door. It was none others than Randheer.

"tum..yaha? kiya hua? ander ayo" Bondita asked. "mujhe kuch nehi hua but tumhe dekh ke thik nehi lagraha" Randhir replied and came inside. Bonidta closed the door. The messy state of house wasn't unnoticed by him.

"kiya baat hain bondita? tum pareshan lag rahi ho? kahi Anirudh ziyada pareshan to nehi kar raha? He asked getting tensed. Bondita brusht out and told everything.

" I trust you...don't worry" Randhir replied with a decent smile. Bondita hugged him placing her head on his chest. He pated her head.

"rou maat pagal...sab thik hojayega. Randhir told. Bondita cried hugging him. Randheer pated her cheeks. That moment Anirudh came while trimbling hearing the noises and saw them hugging like that. He didn't liked it at all. why his bonita hugging someone else when it was only his place. He was getting insecured what if he took her away from him? What if she left him alone? He can't imagine to live without her.He got angry.

" tum meri bonita ko hug kiyu kar rahe ho! Anirudh shout at them . They broke the hug and looked at eachother. usse dur raho! Anirudh said and coming towards them. He was about to fall but bondita ran and held him. "Anirudh!tum thik ho?" Anirudh removed her hand with a jerk.

"mujhe tumse baat nehi karni... katti...tum...tum shirf mujhe hug karogi...shirf...shirf mujhe ". Anirudh shout again. Bondita and randheer felt embarrassed. Randhreer got up and went near them. " accha jaise tum uske dost ho waise main bhi hu ishliye mujhe hug kar rahi thi. Randheer replied in a clam tone while smiling. "haan or agar tumhe hug kar sakti hu to usse kiyu nehi?" Bondita asked in sweet tone.

nehi...nehi...kar sakti....nehi karogi tum! tum shirf mujhe karogi... shirf mujhe... or tum rahogi bhi mere sath...! Anirudh insisted. "tum dur raho usse! Anirudh said and hit randheer with a vase and his forhead started bleeding. It was totally unexpected for both Bondita and randheer.

" Anirudh! yeh kiya battamizi hain! usse choth lag gayi na? Bondita shout and held randheer as she was already firstraited. "sorry bolo usse! Bondita scolded. " nehi.... nehi bolunga main usse sorry! Anirudh argued. "its okay bondita main samajh sakta hu...! Randheer said helding his head. "kamre mein jaoo anirudh! or aram karo! Bondita ordered. Anirudh started sobbing and went to room. Bondita bring out ointment and applied on his forhead.

" I am sorry... mujhe nehi pata tha woh aise react karega mujhe leke" Bondita apologised. "koi baat nehi choti si choth hain thik ho jayega." Randheer said.

"par ushne aise react kiyu kiya?" Randheer asked. "pata nehi...sayad insecure hain mujhe leke. bohat juda hua hain na mujhse? " Bondita replied with a smile thinking about Anirudh.

"or tum? he asked. " main bhi... humein mile kuch hi din huye par lagta hain jaise humara rista bohat purana hain...tum to jaante hi ho masi mujhe kabhi seher nehi bhejna chahti thi. fir bhi main unse ladke ayi. ishliye woh bhi mujhse ziyada baat nehi karti hain pehle ki tarha. fir uska chodh janamain bohat akeli thi  aur tooti huyi bhi tab mujhe anirudh mila or lagne laga main aab akeli nehi hu.. usne mujhe firse khush rehna sikhaya". Bondita told.