Kiyu dil yeh mujhe kehta hain

Soon it turned night. Bondita was sleeping. She heared a noise. "Bonita" Anirudh called her. As she opened her eyes she saw anirudh's face few inchs apart from her's. She got up with a jerk in fear and warpped dupatta around her. She thought for a second that he came to cross the limit.

"tu...tum... yaha kiya kar rahe ho?" Bondita asked in cracking tone. "mu..mujhe na akele daar lag raha tha ishliye yaha agaya" He said innocently. Bondita gasped. "sach yehi baat hain na?" Bondita asked. Anirudh noded.

" main main... tumhare sath sou jao yehi?" Anirudh asked. "kiya mere sath?" Bondita asked him with big eyes and gulped. how can they? "Haan!" He replied and placed his head on her lap like a little child. Bondita again melt and smiled. She pated his hair slowly and sang lullaby.

"meri...meri maa bhi mujhe aise lori sunati thi roz par fir woh chali gayi " Anirudh said while tears rolled on his bruised cheeks. " koi baat nehi abse mein suna dungi " Bondita told while wipping his tears. "Sotti? roz aise sulayogi na?" Anirudh asked looking at her. "sotti aab sou jaao" Bondita assured him and again started singing lullaby. Anirudh slowly fall in sleep. Bondita caressed his hair and realised he is dealing with a fever. She slowly placed his head on pillow then covered him with blanket. He was sleeping like a baby. Bondita Just got lost in him. She noticed his long eyelashes, and fair cheeks. His red lips where a smile krept cutely. He was giving expression in sleep. Sometimes of fear sometimes of happiness.

"Mujhe bhi to neend arahi hain? agar jagi rahi to Subah late hojayungi" Bondita thought. She was about to leave but he was helding her hand tighly.

" so jayu kiya main bhi inke sath yehi? warnah agar firse uth gayein to daar jayenge. i know humein ek kamre mein nehi rehna chahiye fir bhi reh leti hu...zaruri to nehi jo sab kare woh hum bhi kare?waise bhi mera ghar hain main jaisi chahu waise rahu koi kuch kiyu kahega? " She talked to herself and lie down beside him.

"kuch karega to nehi mere sath? hain to ajnabi hi? nehi nehi aisa banda to lagta nehi... main inhe jaanti bhi nehi fir bhi jane kiyu bharosa hain itna?" she asked herself. Placed some pillows between them. Then turned her face otherside. She couldn't sleep. She turned and saw him. then again turned. After few moments she again checked him then again turned while blussing.

"main sharma kiyu rahi hu aise? dhaat!" She said and tried to sleep. Next morning alarm rang she got up with a jerk and immidately stopped the alarm thinking Anirudh's sleep will broke. She got up and making breakfast. That moment he came while rubbing his eyes with an innocent expression. Bondita smiled.

" brush kiya?" Bondita asked. He shook his head. Bondita ask him to brush but he was refusing. Bondita showed him eyes and pulled him after her. She took her in bathroom and made him brush by her own hand. Then wipped his face. He smiled and hugged her tighly.

Tum...tum... mujhe kabhi chodhke nehi jayogi na? Anirudh asked. Bondita shook her head. But she also didn't knew how long they will be together. Bondita took him to dining table. She made him sat and started feeding him.

"Mujhe to hospital jana hoga? patients mera intezar kar rahe hain to mujhe tumhe chodhke jana hoga" Bondita told.

"nei...nei...main...main tumhare bina nehi reh sakta. mujhe chodhle maat jao" Anirudh pleaded. "main wapas ajayungi jaldhi kuch hi ghante ki baat hain sotti" Bondita assured him. But still he insisted.
Bondita tried to make him understand but he didn't.

"tum samajhte kiyu nehi ho jana zaruri hain mera! agar kaam nehi karungi to rahenge kaise haan? Bondita shouted at him losing control. Anirudh just got shut. Tears started falling from his eyes.

" tum...tum...bhi mujhe daanti ho! tum to meri dost ho fir bhi daant rahi ho mujhe sab ek jaise hain koi mujhse piyaar nehi karta" Anirudh replied while rubbing his eyes. Bondita also felt guilty for shouting at him. She bent down and about to wipe his tears but he turned away. That moment her phone rang. she picked up.