na jane zamana kiyu chahe re mitana

Next day Anirudh was about to go for shower Bondita pulled him and then made him sat on leather arm chair infront dresding table. Anirudh got happy.

aaj...aaj mujhe....nahana nehi padega na? hehe. Anirudh laughed while clapping Bondita held his hands. "ji nehi...nahana to apko padega par pehle mujhe kuch kaam hain" Bondita told and bring out seizure from drawer and held infront his face.

haww! se...seizure se kiya karogi tum... hatao...hatao daar lagraha hain mujhe" Anirudh told while pushing her hand. Bondita slapped her head. Then frowned.

"daar kiyu lagraha hain? main kiya tumhe kuch hone dungi kabhi?" Bondita asked. Anirudh shook his head.

"fir daar kis baat ka? tumhare baal dekhe hain? kitne badh gaye hain aisa lagraha hain jaise saalo se jungle mein rahe ho! inhe thik karne do mujhe! Bondita told and comb his hair. " nehi...nehi mujhe baal nehi katwana" Anirudh insisted. "baccho jaisi zidh maat karo anirudh please?" Both were insisting. Bondita bent down and put her fingers on his lips. "chup chap baithe raho... aur mujhe karne do!" Bondita told while showing her eyes. Anirudh puffed his cheeks and fold his arms against his chest getting angry Bondita giggled and started cutting his hair from behind. Anirudh was about to turn but Bondita held his head tightly.
"hilo maat Anirudh! lag jayegi ya fir hairstyle kharap honayegi" Bondita was scolding him and cutting his hair carefully. Anirudh watching her through mirror still folding his arms. But suddenly wind started flowing and her long silky hair started flying in air. Anirudh opened his mouth and started adoring her. she was looking like a fairy for him. without knowing he was blussing and smiling looking at her. Bondita noticed his expressions and raised her one eyebrow?

"ish muskurahat ki wajah jaan sakti hu? " Bondita asked. "nehi...nehi... batayunga tumhe! Anirudh told while giggling. Bondita got confused and again focus on cutting. Anirudh kept admiring her. She stood infront him and was cutting hair standing closely. Anirudh just smelling her perfume and smiling. Her smell also so beautiful like her. Bondita finished his haircut and got surprised seeing him.

"ek baat puchu? tum....meri kon ho? meri girl friend ho kiya?" Anirudh asked. Bondita raised her eyebrows getting shocked.

"girlfriend? aab yeh kisne kaha tumse?" Bondita asked Putting her hands on her waist. "maine...maine...tv pe dekha tha girlfriend boyfriend sath mein ghumte hain... sath mein rehte hain...dance karte hain...aur ek dusre se dher sara piyaar! hum bhi to ghumte hain, dance karte hain aur ekdusre se dher sara piyaar karte hain. Fir hum bhi huye na girlfriend boyfriend? Anirudh told while laughing and clapping. Bondita smiled how innocent he is. "batao huye na?" Anirudh asked. "haan hu mein tumhari girlfriend matlab khash dost?aab ek aur kaam hain" Bondita told and bring out shaving cream. Anirudh shook his head. Bondita showed him eyes and warpped towel around his neck. And started applying shaving cream on his face. Anirudh made an irritating face. Bondita laughed. Anirudh took some cream and applied on her nose. They started laughing. Suddenly Anirudh warpped his arms around her waist and hide his face. Bondita smiled and placed her jaw on his head.

"kiya hua?" Bondita asked patting his back. "hum...hum kabhi alag...alag nehi honge na?Anirudh asked.
"kabhi nehi" Bondita assured while made him look at her. "Sotti na?tum mujhe chodhke nehi jayogi na?" Anirudh again asked. "sotti nehi jayungi" Bondita replied and kissed his forhead. Anirudh smiled. After saving his face she took him for shower. Bondita removed his t-shirt and made him sat on bathtub. Bondita pouring water on him and he was slapping the water like a little baby. Bondita laughed. She slowly applied shampoo on his hair. Then rubbed soap on his body. Anirudh just looking at her while smiling. Bondita doing with care. Anirudh took some water and threw on her. Bondita glared at him then started laughing. They were so happy and in love with eachother that they totally forgot about the rest of world. After bathing She was wipping his hair that moment someone belled the door. They looked at eachother then she went to open the door and got shocked.