𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗦, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸

- hello! thank you for making time to read this update <3 I truly appreciate.

I go by the name, Aamirah, or my pen name, Vantae, and I'm here once again to put out another of my works to every reader. Old readers probably know me from my first book, Clouds of Grey. Thank you to everyone who has supported me right from the very moment of publishing COG, and those who also joined along the way. I don't know what COG would have been without you guys, definitely another one of my failed trials for real.

My new book, Liberosis, is a book I created to speak up on several issues like mental health awareness, discrimination, bullying, academic hierarchy etc. It was originally titled The Dullard and The Scholar and centered majorly on two characters alone, Bukunmi & George. You'll get to know them more in the book as you read. TDATS was simply a romance book, but I also wanted to focus on the problems Bukunmi truly faced in the book. Which is how I came up with Liberosis.

In this book, there are several issues/topics like;

- drug dealing amidst teenagers,

- academic hierarchy,

- physical & mental abuse,

- suicide/suicidal thoughts,

- bullying,

- discrimination,

- addiction,

- and last but not the least, parental neglect.

I have always wanted to create awareness on topics like these, and I'm glad Liberosis is a medium through which I can do just that.

I do hope besides creating awareness through this book, Liberosis also becomes a source of entertainment and happiness for you. A book which you can find comfort and solace in, a book that gives you the thrills and takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions.

Have fun as you read, and do not forget to vote, comment & share. Please do engage.

Copyrights reserved.

Published on — 10 January, 2024.

Ended on —