She hastily said: "Don't, don't do it! If you have something to say, say it!"

    Slowly turning around like a turtle, Li Ziyue was squatting stupidly at this moment, calling the gods in front of her. She couldn't speak, and she didn't know what to say. How to call it.

    Fortunately, the embarrassing atmosphere was quickly broken. Shi Shiran, who was lying down, sat up, walked to her side very familiarly, and patted her on the head skillfully.

    "My lord..." Li Ziyue stiffened her neck, her head was in a mess, she seemed to be thinking about everything, but she didn't think about anything, but her face turned red.

    [Smell the broken willow. ]

    Three horizontal and vertical characters suddenly appeared in the air, and a punctuation mark was easily added. This period is not round, but it looks a bit like a flower.

    "Oh...Master Wen."

    Li Ziyue replied stupidly. She didn't know what she should ask, so she held back for a long time and said, "Is there anything I can do to help? Or, do you want to eat?"

    Hua In the concept of Chinese people, there is nothing that cannot be solved by eating. If there is, then eat more.

    Wen Zheliu hooked his lips to her, and patted her on the head again.

    Li Ziyue subconsciously patted her head, thinking dazedly, could it be that her hair is loose, which is easier to shoot?

    Wen Zheliu didn't say anything about eating, he just looked around and planned to open the door and go out.

    Li Ziyue was in a hurry, and rushed over to grab his hand: "Don't, don't, it will be bad if people from the school find out..."

    "Yueyue, what's wrong with you?" The roommate outside heard the movement, There was some doubtful voice.

    Li Ziyue raised her voice: "No, I slipped and fell."

    "Be careful, I don't want to ask for another leave for you in the Mediterranean class tomorrow."

    Hearing the voice go away, Li Ziyue breathed a sigh of relief, and when she looked up He met Wen Zheliu's silver eyes, quickly let go of his hand, and apologized stumblingly.

    Wen Zheliu's hands were very cold, like that jade flute, smooth and delicate, Li Ziyue couldn't help but rubbed his hands, and in his heart spurned his gradually idiotic behavior.

    She thought that Wen Zheliu might have used some kind of prop to come back from the dead, and was suddenly summoned by her, so she couldn't help thinking about him.

    "Master Wen, there are still several B-level ability users in our school, and the principal's enchantment is still there. Why don't we think about how to run?"

    Wen Zheliu seemed to be in a good mood, and he patted Li Ziyue again. Head: [You go out with the flute. ]

    The white words in front of her eyes spread out like fireflies, Li Ziyue only felt that the person in front of her disappeared as soon as her eyes flashed.

The daily vest cannot be droppedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें