"Hurry up and put it in, it must be successful, it must be successful!" He murmured, the blue liquid was like jelly on his hand, and the red thread penetrated along his skin. Over time, the originally white hands were full of dense threads.

    How dare you do that? !

    Accompanied by a burst of dizziness, Tang Guangyu saw the gas mask fall off the man's face, and red lines spread over his cheeks, and quickly pierced his eyeballs...

    ----

    "Ahhh!" Tang Guangyu Sitting up suddenly, he let out a scream, and the image in his mind couldn't get rid of it, making his skin crawl all over.

    "Are you okay?" The

    ice towel slapped him on the forehead, Tang Guangyu looked up with lingering fear, and found that he was staying in a somewhat dilapidated shack. Lin Ta with a haggard face was sitting next to him, dark Eyes gleamed with concern.

    Tang Guangyu pinched the sliding towel, a little puzzled: "Linta... what time is it now?"

    This illusion is jumping faster and faster, and there is always a feeling that it is approaching the end.

    Lin Ta shook his head: "It's been half a year since I saw you last time. This time you have a high fever. It was my attendant who picked you up from the outside line."

    "Outside line?" Tang Guangyu was a little confused, he said anxiously, "Can you tell me what's going on now? Teko is calling?"

    Linta sighed, frowning: "Teko didn't call, or... there is no such country as Teko now. "

    "How come..." Tang Guangyu murmured, "It's only been half a year?"

    He doesn't know what the original direction of the world is, but it's not enough to fight half a year to completely destroy a country. Done.

    Before Lin Ta answered, the curtain was lifted, and a boy wearing a felt hat rushed in: "Your Excellency Silin, Your Highness asked you to go to his place."

    "Okay." Lin Ta stood up and said to Tang Guangyu , "I can't tell for a while, why don't you go out and see for yourself."

    Tang Guangyu followed behind him, left the dilapidated hut, and faced a gray sky.

    Compared with the western fantasy scene he saw at the beginning of the illusion, what appeared in front of him at this time had the smell of a large army overwhelming the land. There were faint ashes floating in the air. I don’t know what kind of pollutants were caused by ignition, each one was like a replica of a shed. The houses are built in an orderly manner, and at a glance, there is not a tall building.

    The old woman was returning with a wooden basin to fetch water. There was a layer of dust floating on the surface of the water. She used her hands to push away layer after layer, and when it was cleaned, the water left a thin bottom; Even the hairs on the tails of the alien youths on the wooden boards are glued together; many children are sitting together, clapping stone fragments in their hands, it seems that they are playing some kind of game.

    Tang Guangyu stood there in a daze, as if he had traveled through another world?

    What is going on in this scene of post-disaster reconstruction?