13

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟏𝟓《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟏𝟓
《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

_______________________________

"𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄 dis shit betta be a joke! On ma momma ya'll goofy niggas betta stop playing on ma' top!, weird niggas leave notes and shit, what is dis, middle school!" Kentrell exclaimed.

Riley and Jermaine listened to his rampage, as Riley drove back to take him home, Jermaine saw how mad he looked when he came out a the hotel, he decided to let Riley drive.

"Lil bro calm down, you den jacked me up, got my shirt all wrinkled" Riley mumbled.

"Calm down?, you haven't walked a mile in ma' shoes and yo stupid ass talm bout calm down! You know what fuck you too, you knew bout did shit and wanna be buddy buddy wimmie all day, dats dumb witcho weird funky ass!" Kentrell raged.

"How about you stop yelling and help me understand" Riley suggested.

Kentrell frowned, controlling his breathing, he inhaled, exhaled, looking at out the window, he stared at dark blue sky, tears welled into his eyes.

"I'm hurt, ion get it honestly, like he trynna send me back home knowing ma' daddy don't fuck with me" Kentrell sniffled "Where would I go? It's not even just about dat, it's tha fact I told hasein how I felt about him, I cried to him, he promised me, I'm attached to him and he knows it, we was just getting along perfectly, ion know what I did"

Riley nodded listened "Maybe he has a reason to, and I actually didn't know, I thought it was gonna be some romantic shit"

"I thought dat too" Kentrell whispered.

Riley didn't reply back to that, he didn't know what to say, and there wasn't anything that he could say to make Kentrell feel any better, Kentrell was so confused, he wondered what wasn't he saying to make hasein understand where he was coming from, what more was there to say.

He had already expressed his feelings, he cried about it, he took it into a deep thought, he tried not to believe it, he didn't even want to admit the way he felt, but after all that, after everything, Kentrell knew he needed hasein, going back to Baton Rouge, was a waste of time.

He had nowhere to go, he had no one to run to, he was going to be all alone by himself, that wasn't the only thing that worried him, they were just doing fine, matching outfits, petty arguments, that they laughed about after, cuddling, watching cartoons, and he even found himself asking hasein if he had any specific baby names he liked.